Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan
Take advantage of reduced interest rates when you combine a fixed rate home loan with the Suncorp Home Package Plus.
The Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan is a fixed rate package loan. This means you get a secure rate which won't change over the course of your fixed term, as well as rate and fee discounts and discounts on other Suncorp products.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan?
- Loan to value ratio (LVR). You have the option of borrowing up to 90% of the home's value. Lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) will be charged on loans that are over 80% of the property's value.
- Loan terms. The fixed rate portion of the package can be up to five years, while the overall life of the loan can be anywhere between 8 years and 30 years.
- Repayment frequency. You have the flexibility of choosing between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments to best suit your wage and lifestyle.
- Repayment type. You can make interest and principal repayments for the life of this loan, or select interest-only payments for up to five years. Additional repayments may be made, but repayments over $500 a month may attract break costs.
- Loan amount. Borrowers can qualify for a loan between $150,000 and $3,250,000.
How to apply
If you'd like to apply for the Suncorp Home Package Plus Fixed Home Loan, click on the 'go to site button' to be redirected to the Suncorp Bank website or to a mortgage broker to discuss your eligibility.
Ensure that you have the following details for your application:
- Identification. You must be able to show an original and valid photo identification document. Passports and driver's licenses are acceptable so long as the information regarding name, age and address are in English.
- Income. You can use your three most recent pay stubs or two year's worth of financial statements if you are self-employed.
- Residence. For homeowners, a home loan statement or rates notice is acceptable. Renters should have a rental receipt or agreement while boarders will need a written statement of board.
- Liabilities. You'll need a complete listing of your current debts including loans and credit cards.
- Savings. Provide details of any savings or investment accounts.