Use your equity to finance your next investment or lifestyle purchase.
Suncorp Bank’s Home Loan Package Plus - Access Equity allows you to use your home loan as you would a transaction account. Using the equity in your home, your can borrow funds to purchase investment properties, go on holidays and everything in between.
Because this is a package home loan you'll pay an annual fee, but in exchange for this will receive a lower interest rate on your home loan and also discounts on some fees.
|Product Name||Suncorp Home Package Plus Access Equity|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$3,250,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||8 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$375 p.a.|
- $0 establishment fees when you take up the Home Package Plus with your Equity Access home loan.
- Package benefits including discounts on insurance, credit cards and other loans.
- There is no regular repayments required as long as you keep your loan balance below your credit limit.
- An annual package fee of $375.
- Not available for low-doc borrowers.
- Must have a minimum deposit of 10% but will be charged LMI for borrowings above 80% LVR.
Things to consider about the Suncorp Bank Home Package Plus - Access Equity.
While this loan is available for personal and investment properties, it's not offered as a low doc loan or for pre-approvals.
When taken out in conjunction with the Access Equity Home Loan the Home Package Plus will get you a discounted rate on your interest.
Features of the Suncorp Bank Home Package Plus-Access Equity Home Loan
- Loan to value ratio (LVR). You may borrow up to 90% of the property value with this special package loan, although keep in mind that there are different rates offered for different LVRs. If you do not have at least 80% LVR you will also have to pay lender's mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Loan terms. You have the choice of spreading out the repayments for this loan from 8 years to 30 years.
- Repayment frequency. As this loan is a line of credit loan, it has no minimum repayment amount. You can make repayments when you want, and you can decide how much to pay off, as long as your loan balance stays under your credit limit.
- Loan amount. Borrow anywhere from $150,000 up to $3,250,000.
- Loan availability. This loan can be used for investment or owner occupier purposes.
- Package benefits. Some of the benefits of Suncorp's Home Package Plus on top of the discounted interest rates on your home loan you also have access to home insurance discounts, share trading offers, savings on credit cards, discounts on other personal or home loans and financial planning.
Fees you can avoid
- Valuation fee: $0. No valuation fees are charged to the borrower with this loan.
- Legal fee: $0. You will not be charged any of the legal fees by the bank normally associated with a home loan.
- Settlement fee: $0. There are no settlement fees charged as part of this loan.
- Establishment fee: $0. There is no charge when you begin to initiate the Home Package Plus.
Fees you can’t avoid
- Service fee: $375. This is an annual fee charged for the maintenance of your accounts.
How to apply for the Suncorp Bank Home Package Plus - Access Equity Home Loan
When it comes time to apply for this loan, you'll need to supply information and evidence about your income and employment, proof of your residence and information about any savings and debts you already have.
This is a unique home loan package that offers interest rate discounts as well as a range of features. Keep these perks in mind as you research other similar loans to find the one that is right for you.