Suncorp Home Package Plus – Access Equity
Use your equity to finance your next investment or lifestyle purchase.
Suncorp Bank’s Home Loan Package Plus - Access Equity allows you to use your home loan as you would a transaction account. Using the equity in your home, your can borrow funds to purchase investment properties, go on holidays and everything in between.
Because this is a package home loan you'll pay an annual fee, but in exchange for this will receive a lower interest rate on your home loan and also discounts on some fees.
Marc Terrano is a lead publisher and growth marketer at Finder. He has previously worked at Finder as a publisher for frequent flyer points and home loans, and as a writer, podcast host and content marketer. Marc has a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) from the University of Technology Sydney. He’s passionate about creating honest and simple reviews and comparisons to help everyone get value for money.
While this loan is available for personal and investment properties, it's not offered as a low doc loan or for pre-approvals.
When taken out in conjunction with the Access Equity Home Loan the Home Package Plus will get you a discounted rate on your interest.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Suncorp Bank Home Package Plus-Access Equity Home Loan?
- Loan to value ratio (LVR). You may borrow up to 90% of the property value with this special package loan, although keep in mind that there are different rates offered for different LVRs. If you do not have at least 80% LVR you will also have to pay lender's mortgage insurance (LMI).
- Loan terms. You have the choice of spreading out the repayments for this loan from 8 years to 30 years.
- Repayment frequency. As this loan is a line of credit loan, it has no minimum repayment amount. You can make repayments when you want, and you can decide how much to pay off, as long as your loan balance stays under your credit limit.
- Loan amount. Borrow anywhere from $150,000 up to $3,250,000.
- Loan availability. This loan can be used for investment or owner occupier purposes.
- Package benefits. Some of the benefits of Suncorp's Home Package Plus on top of the discounted interest rates on your home loan you also have access to home insurance discounts, share trading offers, savings on credit cards, discounts on other personal or home loans and financial planning.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Valuation fee: $0. No valuation fees are charged to the borrower with this loan.
- Legal fee: $0. You will not be charged any of the legal fees by the bank normally associated with a home loan.
- Settlement fee: $0. There are no settlement fees charged as part of this loan.
- Establishment fee: $0. There is no charge when you begin to initiate the Home Package Plus.
- Service fee: $375. This is an annual fee charged for the maintenance of your accounts.
How to apply
When it comes time to apply for this loan, you'll need to supply information and evidence about your income and employment, proof of your residence and information about any savings and debts you already have.
This is a unique home loan package that offers interest rate discounts as well as a range of features. Keep these perks in mind as you research other similar loans to find the one that is right for you.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up to $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 80% of the property's value (terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.