Suiting up: UNIQLO reveals Blizzard collection
Overwatch, Starcraft II, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and more will arrive in Australian stores 6 August.
Australia's favourite haunt for affordable threads has a rich history of partnerships with big entertainment brands like Disney and Nintendo and today the retailer announced a brand-new collection for Blizzard fans.
The UNIQLO X Blizzard Entertainment collection will be available from 6 August at UNIQLO MidCity Sydney and online.
The collection features artwork from the entire Blizzard family: World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo II, StarCraft II, Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone will all be repped in the line of unisex tees.
UNIQLO is charging $19.90 per tee.
If you can't make it into MidCity, you can order online and send any items back that don't fit. UNIQLO is currently offering free delivery on purchases over $50 so pile up the payload and get them sent for zilch.
- Yoshi’s Crafted World Review: It’s a diorama-rama
- Hands-on with Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled: Oozing with old school bandicool
- 2019 Razer Blade Stealth 13 review: A slice of heaven for gamers on the go
- The Division 2 Review: Divided we fall (in love again)
- PAX Australia 2019 tickets are now on sale