Get Stride Shoes coupons, discount vouchers and promo codes here and save money off a huge range of comfortable shoes.
Stride is one of the premier Australian destinations for shoes, where you can buy Ecco, Hush Puppies, NAOT and Ziera shoes. When trying to find the perfect pair of shoes, comfort is every bit as important as how the shoes look. Stride is a shoe retailer based in Western Australia and provides quality footwear for both men and women. Grab discounts off your next order with these active coupon codes.
Stride promo code and discount vouchers for January 2017
Stride promo codes and discount vouchers
Stride promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
Your discount voucher should be entered before proceeding to enter in your shipping and payment details. When entering the code, press ‘update’ to apply the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from Stride shoes and click onto the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Stride website.
- Shop online at Stride and choose from their range of comfortable shoes.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, choose your correct shoe size and click on 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process for any other items you'd want to purchase.
- When you've finished shopping click on 'your cart' in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Confirm that your order is correct and on this page, where it says 'Coupons: if you have a coupon code, please enter it here:' enter in your code. Then follow the instructions where it says 'please click the update button in order to apply your coupon code'.|
- Choose your shipping option and then click 'checkout'.
- You will need to register for an account if you haven't already.
- Proceed to complete your shipping, billing and payment details.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Stride and saved.
Top picks from Stride
Here at the finder.com.au office we love to be comfortable, so here are the shoes we’re bringing to the checkout right now.
Stride Review | Pros and Cons of Stride
- Online shopping guarantee. If you’re satisfied with your purchase you can choose from either a 30 day money back guarantee or a 60 day exchange or credit note.
- Customer service. Stride prides itself in its customer service and they believe that it’s paramount for all sales.
- Stock availability. Stride also prides itself in always have a huge range of shoes with adequate stock levels.
- Only stock the brands listed. If you’re looking for other fashion brands, then it’s unlikely that Stride have stock.
- You will need to register for an account. To purchase items from Stride you will need to create an account, which means they hold your email address.
Shipping guide for Stride
Stride aims to dispatch all online purchases within three working days, but in the event that there are some delays, you will be contacted within 48 hours. You can choose to pick the shoes from a physical Stride store, have a 12 day free delivery service or a 3 day priority service for $15 charge. You will need to specify which postage method you prefer during the checkout process.
Returns, exchanges and refunds for Stride
If, for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return your shoes in their original packaging to Stride. You can choose from the following two options:
- 30 day money back guarantee. You will need to email Stride for a return authority within 20 days of the original invoice date. The shoes need to be received within 30 days and be undamaged and Stride will refund you the full purchase price including postage.
- 60 day exchange or credit note guarantee. If you return the shoes within 60 days into a physical store, you can exchange the shoes or receive a credit note.