Stress Less Money Fast Cash Loan
Why stress over financial shortfalls? Consider a financing solution from Stress Less Money
Maximum loan amount
3 weeks - 3 months
Term of loan
How do Stress Less Money loans work?
These loans have been designed to ensure a speedy response from the lender. Once an application is made, they will review the details you submit, including expenses and other necessary information to determine if you are eligible for a loan. If you apply on a weekday within business hours you can expect to receive a response within an hour.
An approval will include a small amount loan contract and direct debit request form. After reviewing the terms and costs of the loan, you can reply with your acceptance and the approved money will be transferred to your nominated bank account within 24 hours.
Comparison of Payday Loans
Whilst we don't compare loans from Stress Less Money directly, use the table below to see how they compare against other short term loans
Features of a loan from Stress Less Money
- Low minimum amount. You can apply for a loan from as low as $300 and up to $2,000, making the loan suitable for a range of budgets and needs.
- Quick turnaround. If the application is made during business hours during weekdays, the money can be transferred to your nominated account within the same day. If you apply outside of work hours the transfer process is completed on the next working day. The quick turnaround time ensures that financial help is available in a timely manner when it is required.
- Transparent fees and charges. You'll be charged an establishment fee of and a monthly fee of 4% with this loan.
- Flexible repayment. The repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly according to your pay cycle. This flexibility helps in budgeting for the repayment.
- Bad credit allowed. Unlike many financial institutions, Stress Less Money reviews bad credit applicants also. Previous credit infringements are carefully looked at and your application will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
The costs of borrowing with Stress Less Money
The overall process is transparent which allows easy calculation of total fees. Expect to pay the following with this loan:
- Establishment fee: of the amount borrowed is charged as establishment fee. For example, a loan of $1,000 will include an establishment fee of $200.
- Monthly fees: This is equal to 4% of the amount borrowed and is charged as a monthly rate. For example, a $1,000 loan this comes to $40 monthly fee.
How to apply for a loan from Stress Less Money
After you have decided to apply for a small amount loan from Stress Less Money you can submit your application online. You need to fill out an application with the amount required, personal details, financial details and expenses.
The following eligibility requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Residency. You must be an Australian resident.
- Employment. You need to be employed (permanent full-time or part-time, permanent casual is sometimes considered) for at least 25 hours per week or have a minimum income of $25,000 annually.
- Benefits. 50% or more of your income should not be received from government benefits.
- Not Bankrupt. You should not be bankrupt or a party to a Part 9 debt agreement.
You'll also need to submit some information with your application, so make sure you have the following ready:
- Personal details. These include your mobile number, marital status and number of dependants.
- Residential details. Current and previous residential details need to be provided.
- Financial details. You'll need to provide the last 90 days' worth of your banking details.
The short term loans by Stress Less Money help in covering unforeseen expenses and providing a buffer during trying situations. The quick turnaround time ensures that the funds are available in a timely manner and flexible repayment options help in reducing any burden during repayment. In saying this, similar loans and lenders are available, so make sure you consider your options before submitting an application.