Get the celeb look for under $100: Em Rata, Lucy Hale & more
See which celeb looks we're copying this month - for less than 100 bucks of course.
There were so many great street style looks in the last few weeks, it was hard to choose a favourite. We saw even more of the coolest coming trends with gingham and polka dots. Plus we saw a few new trends emerging. Statement tracksuit pants anyone?
If you love celebrity street style as much as we do, we've got good news. We've found ways you can copy these ultra-cool looks for less than $100.
Scroll through to see how you can get these looks for less. And if you want to save even more, we've listed all the best sales on right now at the bottom of the page.
Get the look: Gingham wrap top
Get the look: Knitted crop top
Get the look: Biker jacket
Get the look: Floral midi dress
Get the look: Black crop top
Get the look: Red trackpants
Get the look: Polka dot wrap dress
Get the look: Striped shirt
Get the look: Red floral playsuit
Get the look: Baggy boyfriend jeans
Top sales on now
Popular EOFY 2017 coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Apr 2018||15% off makeup||FIN****|
- Take a look at Celine Dion’s gender neutral kids clothing range
- Outfit ideas for this Christmas holiday season 2018
- The Etsy Made Local Markets are returning to Australia in November
- Best sales of the week: ASOS, Surfstitch and THE ICONIC
- Where to buy the adidas Originals by Alexander Wang Collection