Street Fighter V’s newest character is the fortune-teller Menat
Menat will be joining the SFV roster on 29 August.
It might not have knocked out fighting game fans when it launched in early 2016, but Street Fighter V has been steadily chipping away at its biggest flaws over the past year with new content and drastic balance patches to bring it up to snuff with its acclaimed predecessor, Street Fighter IV.
Latest in this line of updates is a brand new character for the series: Menat, an Egyptian fortune-teller with the ability to teleport and perform ranged attacks using her floating orb companion.
Menat will be joining the Street Fighter V roster alongside a slate of 30th anniversary costumes for existing characters like M. Bison and Chun-Li when the DLC launches on 29 August.
In other Capcom news, Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite just received a new story trailer along with the announcement of four new characters.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?