E-League FIFA 18 competition kicks off tonight on Fox Sports
The nation's best FIFA 18 players will represent Hyundai A-League teams.
Foxtel is getting on the esports bandwagon tonight, with an Australian-focused FIFA competition. The inaugural E-League competition will see ten teams of the country's best FIFA 18 players represent the Hyundai A-League Clubs.
Starting tonight at 8:00pm on Fox Sports, the E-League will stream weekly at the same time each Thursday. The season will last nine rounds, finishing with a Grand Final between the top two teams.
Each match will be hosted by EA Sports' Brittany Austin with additional commentary from YouTubers TheMasterBucks and JarradHD, Matildas and Sydney FC's Amy Harrison, and esports analyst Nathan Patrick.
The first round will match up Melbourne Victory with Brisbane Roar, Melbourne City with Sydney FC, Western Sydney Wanderers with the Newcastle Jets, Wellington Phoenix with Perth Glory and Adelaide United with Central Coast Mariners.
If you're not subscribed to Foxtel or its streaming service Foxtel Now, you will be able to stream the E-League live over Twitch or through the Hyundai A-League's live Facebook stream.
For the latest competitive gaming news, be sure to bookmark our hub for all things esports.
- The Road to the Gfinity Finals: Speaking with the Elite Series draftees
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight
- Gfinity announces last three clubs participating in the Elite Series
- Australia’s Overwatch Contenders competition starts today