Stratton Finance Business Car Loan
Borrow up to $300,000 with fixed interest rates. Costs include interest charges and fees.
Stratton Finance offers a business car loan with fixed interest rates starting from 4.24% p.a. You can borrow from $10,000 up to $300,000 with terms up to 7 years. Costs include interest charges, application fees and monthly service fees.
Max. Loan Amount
1 to 7 years
How does the Stratton Finance Business Car Loan work?
Stratton Finance’s business car loan comes with fixed interest rates and terms up to 7 years. It acts as a car finance broker, finding the right finance solution for your business by working with a number of finance partners, including peppermoney, ANZ, Plenti and Westpac.
Stratton Finance considers your cash-flow requirements, business structure and individual tax considerations when working on a package for you.
What features does the Stratton Finance Business Car Loan offer?
- Fixed interest rate. The fixed rates start from 4.24% p.a. to 5.24% p.a. The comparison rate ranges from 5.28% p.a. to 8.52% p.a. With fixed rates, your monthly repayments will remain the same for the term of the loan. This makes it easier to budget for your repayments.
- Finance for a range of makes. Stratton Finance works with a range of makes, giving you greater choice. Makes include Toyota, Holden, Ford, BMW, Mazda, Subaru, Audi and more.
- High borrowing amounts. You can borrow from $10,000 up to $300,000.
- Quick approval. Your car loan can be approved within 3 working days. Settlement will depend on the vendor.
- Flexible contract terms. Your loan term can range from 1 to 7 years.
- Tax deductions. You may be eligible for tax benefits when you take out a business car loan.
- Ongoing support. Stratton Finance offers ongoing support throughout the term of your loan.
How much does the Stratton Finance Business Car Loan cost?
The costs associated with this loan include:
- Loan principal
- Fixed interest charges from 4.24% p.a. to 5.24% p.a.
- Application fee of $482
- Monthly service fee of $8.90
The comparison rate, which includes fees and interest charges, ranges from 5.28% p.a. to 8.52% p.a.
What are the pros and cons of Stratton Finance Business Car Loan?
- Large maximum borrowing amounts, up to $300,000.
- Easy to budget with fixed rates.
- Monthly service fees add to the cost of your loan.
- A break fee will apply if you terminate your loan early. Charges include $150 break fee, $20 documentation fee and $600 pro-rata.
Am I eligible for this loan?
To apply for this loan, you need to:
- Be over 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a clear credit file
- Have stable employment
- Pass the financial assessment
How do I apply for this loan?
You can submit an enquiry online, through the Stratton Finance website. Keep your documents on hand to speed up the process.