Stores like Tree of Life for the dreamiest boho clothing this season
We’ve chosen our top five stores like Tree of life – perfect for fashion-loving free spirits.
Started in the early 90s in Balmain, Sydney, Tree of Life was created to engage with free spirits, regardless of age, size, gender or religion. The worry-free hippie ethos of the brand was heavily influenced by the founding couple’s travels, including trips to Southeast Asia, India and the Australian east coast. The store’s free-spirit style is unmistakable – and we love Tree of Life for summery styles and accessories. If you’re looking for some other places to get similar styles, try these five stores like Tree of Life.
1. Spell Designs
Like Tree of Life, Spell Designs focuses on dreamy items that give more than a nod to the bohemian lifestyle. Think of ethereal Byron Bay style: floaty dresses, heady-patterned kimonos and lots of pretty accessories.
- Spell Designs offers free shipping on all orders worldwide.
- There’s an under-$100 section.
- This store, started by two sisters, is based in Byron Bay and has one of the prettiest Instagram feeds we’ve seen.
Go to Spell Designs website
View coupon code for Spell Designs
2. Free People
Boutique online store Free People sells a range of festival-ready pieces. We love the collection of boho dresses and mass of silver jewellery.
- Free shipping is offered on all orders worth more than $100. This provision is only for standard shipping.
- Shoppers have access to sales through their exclusive sales page. You can also use promo codes to get discounted prices.
- This store is known for its stylish and adventurous fashion and merchandise.
Go to Free People website
View coupon code for Free People
If you love Tree of Life for its beachy, paisley tops and easy-breezy styles, then try Surfstitch for a great collection of summer-ready maxi dresses and cute tops.
- Surfstitch offers you 100 days to refund or exchange your purchase of regular-priced items.
- Get free Express delivery – just spend over $50.
- The mobile-friendly site makes ordering easy while you're on the go.
Go to Surfstitch website
View coupon code for Surfstitch
4. Mura Boutique
For hot styles and boho vibes, try Mura Boutique. Think lots of long flowery dresses and a smattering of flirty, festival-ready playsuits.
- Sign up to be a Mura member to enjoy exclusive promos and behind-the-scenes updates.
- Mura offers worldwide shipping so you can be a Mura girl anywhere in the world.
- Get free Australia shipping on orders over $100.
Go to Mura Boutique website
View coupon code for Mura Boutique
Looking for bohemian styles and artisan accessories? Try Dissh for hippie-chic dresses, on-trend concho belts and dangly, artisan-look jewellery.
- Join the Dissh Hit List to get all the inside info on exclusive promos, new arrivals, sales, competitions and more.
- Same-day dispatch for orders received before 12pm (EST).
- Flat shipping rates. $10 for express and $5 for standard.
Go to Dissh website
View coupon code for Dissh
Get free standard shipping on orders worldwide
Feature image from Tree of Life instagram.