Stores like Tree of Life for the dreamiest boho clothing this season
We’ve chosen our top five stores like Tree of Life – perfect for fashion-loving free spirits.
Started in the early 90s in Balmain, Sydney, Tree of Life was created to engage with free spirits, regardless of age, size, gender or religion. The worry-free hippie ethos of the brand was heavily influenced by the founding couple’s travels, including trips to Southeast Asia, India and the Australian east coast. The store’s free-spirit style is unmistakable – and we love Tree of Life for summery styles and accessories. If you’re looking for some other places to get similar styles, try these five stores like Tree of Life.
If you love Tree of Life for its beachy, paisley tops and easy-breezy styles, then try Surfstitch for a great collection of summer-ready maxi dresses and cute tops.
- Surfstitch offers you 100 days to refund or exchange your purchase of regular-priced items.
- Get free Express delivery – just spend over $50.
- The mobile-friendly site makes ordering easy while you're on the go.
Go to SurfStitch website
View coupon codes for SurfStitch
Looking for bohemian styles and artisan accessories? Try Dissh for hippie-chic dresses, on-trend concho belts and dangly, artisan-look jewellery.
- Join the Dissh Hit List to get all the inside info on exclusive promos, new arrivals, sales, competitions and more.
- Same-day dispatch for orders received before 12pm (EST).
- Flat shipping rates. $10 for express and $5 for standard.
Go to Dissh website
View coupon codes for Dissh
Feature image from Tree of Life instagram.