7 stores like Sabo Skirt for on-trend occasionwear
We love Sabo Skirt’s sleek styles and ready-to-party outfits but we also have soft spots for these seven similar retailers too.
Aussie fast-fashion retailer Sabo Skirt offers uber-stylish items, all of which are designed by the brand’s in-house designers – and we love it. In case you’re looking for a few other options too, we chose our top seven stores like Sabo Skirt where you can shop online.
1. PrettyLittleThing Like Sabo Skirt, Pretty Little Thing offers the absolute latest trends to online shoppers. From eye-popping “going Out-out” dresses to comfy daytime styles, this store has plenty of pretty little options.
The Pretty Little Thing website is updated daily with the hottest and newest styles around.
You can shop for more than clothes – there is a selection of celeb-inspired shoes and accessories too.
Check out the impressive sale section of the website and enjoy discounts of up to 75% on selected pieces.
2. Showpo Aussie fashion-favourite, Showpo, is a homegrown boutique just like Sabo Skirt. We particularly love the collection of fun and flirty dresses – this is the place to shop for those who are a bit more daring with their style.
Delivery is free in Australia for orders of at least $50.
There’s a “Try before you buy” service. This means that you can order lots of items and only pay for the ones you decide to keep.
Showpo has a “What’s new” and a “Back in stock” section – in case you missed that must-have item the first time.
4. ASOS Considering the plethora of clothing choice at ASOS, we'd recommend the fashion institution as a top-notch alternative for lots of places. There's a mixture of fast-fashion items and some key designer items for classic and timeless looks.
Order from Australia for free
ASOS has a return address in Australia, so you won't have delays in returning any order that you change your mind on, or are unhappy with
Items are sourced ethically - ASOS promise to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices
5. THE ICONIC A perennial Aussie fashion-girl go-to, you can rarely go wrong with THE ICONIC. This online fashion mega-store sells a huge selection of clothing, including a host of saucy party and occasion dresses, just like Sabo Skirt.
THE ICONIC offers over 500 brands and 15,000 products.
There’s 3-hour Sydney metropolitan area delivery available.
6. BNKR Stocking an assortment of sought-after Aussie brands, this Adelaide-based boutique is ahead of the curve when it comes to Australian fashion. We recommend coming here for the on-point formal and workwear – seriously, if you love clean lines and structured
Enjoy free shipping on orders over $39.
Try the “Ask a stylist” feature for real-life advice from BNKR’s experts.
7. Beginning Boutique Similar to Sabo Skirt, the fashion at Beginning Boutique shouts fun. Whether you’re wanting cool-girl weekend wear or something for race day, you’ll find it here. We're personally huge fans of Beginning Boutique’s off-the-shoulder styles.
All transactions are secured by Eway with your credit card details passed securely through certified payment processes.
Customer service are contactable via email, phone and social media if any problem arises.
Sarah is our shopping & lifestyle publisher here at finder.com.au. She'll help you find the perfect gift, an unbeatable flight deal, the hottest fashion sales and pretty much anything else you're looking for - all at a discount, naturally.
Sabo Skirt is a home-grown Australian brand by two fashion bloggers turned entrepreneurs, Thessy Kouzoukas and Yiota Karalouka. Sabo Skirt today has 1.5m followers on Instagram and recently launched the new Sabo Luxe, Formal, Sleep and Sport collections.
How likely would you be to recommend finder to a friend or colleague?
Very UnlikelyExtremely Likely
Thank you for your feedback.
Our goal is to create the best possible product, and your thoughts, ideas and suggestions play a major role in helping us identify opportunities to improve.
Important information about this website
finder.com.au is one of Australia's leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of major banks, insurers and product issuers.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don't cover every available product. You should consider whether the products featured on our site are appropriate for your needs and seek independent advice if you have any questions.
Products marked as 'Promoted' or "Advertisement" are prominently displayed either as a result of a commercial advertising arrangement or to highlight a particular product, provider or feature. Finder may receive remuneration from the Provider if you click on the related link, purchase or enquire about the product. Finder's decision to show a 'promoted' product is neither a recommendation that the product is appropriate for you nor an indication that the product is the best in its category. We encourage you to use the tools and information we provide to compare your options and find the best option for you.
The identification of a group of products, as 'Top' or 'Best' is a reflection of user preferences based on current website data. On a regular basis, analytics drive the creation of a list of popular products. Where these products are grouped, they appear in no particular order.
Where our site links to particular products or displays 'Go to site' buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. This can make it difficult for consumers to compare alternatives or identify the companies behind the products. However, we aim to provide information to enable consumers to understand these issues.
Providing or obtaining an estimated insurance quote through us does not guarantee you can get the insurance. Acceptance by insurance companies is based on things like occupation, health and lifestyle. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application for credit products is subject to the Provider's terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.