Up to 80% off: Final Clearance
10 online clothing stores you’ll love just as much as Forever 21
Love Forever 21? Here are a bunch of stores just like it.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Forever 21 is one of the largest online shopping retailers in the world. In fact, it's the fifth-largest specialty retailer in the US. It's no coincidence either. Forever 21 is one of the most popular stores for a reason. Forever 21 stocks all the styles that are currently trending and at prices that you just can't beat!
Many Aussies are loyal fans of the brand, but since Forever 21 doesn't have a local eCommerce site for Australians (although it does have a couple of amazing stores in Sydney which you should definitely check out), it can be challenging to shop for items online. Unfortunately, the shipping charges can make your purchase much too expensive.
If you want to shop Forever 21 but don't want to pay excessive shipping fees, try one of these sites. Here are 12 fashion website alternatives to Forever 21.
Get it cheaper! Use a coupon code to save money off your buy or take advantage of an epic sale. Hurry – these never last long!
Which alternative online fashion sites offer cheaper shipping than Forever 21?
Forever 21 offers free standard delivery to a number of countries, but Australia sadly isn’t one of them yet. The minimum price you’ll pay for delivery is US$38. That could be a whole new outfit! Don’t waste money on shipping. The retailers below will chuck it in for free as long as you meet a minimum order.
- ASOS: Free standard shipping on orders over $40
- Pretty Little Thing: Free standard shipping on orders over $50
- Beginning Boutique: Free express delivery on orders over $100
- Boohoo: Free shipping on orders over $40
- Showpo: Free express shipping on orders over $50
- General Pants: Free express shipping on orders over $75
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- H&M: Free shipping on orders over $60
Which fashion websites have a similar price to Forever 21 but still offer high-quality products?
If you're looking for quality on a budget, your best bets are ASOS, THE ICONIC or Missguided. These store have a marginally higher price point than Forever 21, but the quality is significantly higher. All three of these alternative stores also have very large sale sections, each with 1000+ products. So it's possible to find clothing and apparel that is actually cheaper if you have a good look at the sale items.
Which sites deliver faster than Forever 21?
As Forever 21 is based in the United States, it will take your order longer to arrive. The site estimates 10-16 business days for delivery to Australia, which is a far cry from an Australian-based retailer that could get you that outfit in time for your big do tonight.
Here are the shops that can deliver your fashion in a flash.
- ASOS: Standard delivery within five working days (metro) or seven working days (regional).
- Beginning Boutique: Express next-day delivery available for metro areas and within one to three business days for regional.
- Boohoo: Up to eight business days.
- Showpo: If you order before 3pm Australian Eastern Time, the majority of customers will have their order the next day.
- General Pants: Orders placed before 2pm Australian Eastern Time should arrive the next business day.
- THE ICONIC: Express three-hour shipping to metro Sydney and Melbourne. Standard next-day delivery to metro areas.
Which shopping sites offer similar return policies to Forever 21?
Most retailers will have similar terms and conditions attached to returns. These include returning the item in as-new (unworn), resaleable condition with all original packaging attached. Some merchants, like Forever 21, will not accept returns on sale items.
Where most retailers differ is how smooth the returns process is and how many days you have to return your item in order to be eligible for a refund or exchange. Forever 21 accepts returns within 30 days from the shipped date. Other merchants offering similar policies are listed below:
- 30-day returns: Urban Outfitters and Princess Polly have 30-day return policies for Australians
- 28-day returns: ASOS and Boohoo have 28-day return policies
Forever 21 in Australia
Forever 21 fans, get happy: The US brand has launched in Australia! Its first Australian store opened in Brisbane in November 2014, followed by a location in the Macquarie Centre, North Ryde and one in Sydney CBD in Pitt Street Mall.
Due to the success of these store launches, there will be many more to come!
- 10 Aussie fashion TikTok creators you need to follow
- Top 2021 Halloween Costumes from Squid Game to Harry Styles at the Grammys
- How to buy sneakers online like a pro
- Party Time: THE ICONIC are flogging 30% off hundreds of items for their 10th bday
- It’s National Buy Aussie Day so here are our fave brands to shop Down Under
More guides on Finder
Where to buy advent calendars in Australia
Here are the best places to buy advent calendars in Australia for Christmas 2021.
ASOS discount codes 2021 | Up to 80% off: Final Clearance
Here you can find active ASOS codes of up to 80% off that can be used for discounts on your total order or for discounted shipping rates.
THE ICONIC discount codes October 2021 | Up to 60% off: Mid-season sale
All deals are checked and updated daily. Get the latest discount codes from THE ICONIC to save 60% instantly.
Australian sale events in 2021
Plan your shopping sprees ahead of time with our run-down of the biggest Australian online shopping events of 2021 and beyond.
Editor’s Picks: Get 25% off Bally staples that’ll work in your wardrobe forever
Save big bucks on these luxury fashun staples from Bally that'll legit have a place in your wardrobe forever.
Best sites to sell your sneakers online in Australia
We’ve compared all the selling information and fees to help you pick the best place to sell your kicks online.
Afterpay Day extended sales: The 25 best deals you can still shop
You've got just a few hours to make the most of these massive deals from ASOS, THE ICONIC and Dyson.
Afterpay Day August 2021: 15 early bird deals you can shop now
The mega sales event has started early, with retailers like Culture Kings and Adore Beauty already slashing prices.
35+ ways to practise self-love using your love language
In the wise words of RuPaul, if you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?
WIN! $2000 worth of eBay vouchers – last chance to enter
Attention online shoppers: We're giving away a $2000 eBay gift card just in time for this year''s EOFY sales. Enter now!
Ask an Expert