You’ll love shopping at these stores just as much as Bardot
There’s more than one place to shop for affordable street-style pieces. Just take a look at these stores like Bardot.
Bardot is one of the best places to shop when you’re looking for affordable, feminine streetwear. With its diverse colour palette and on-trend cuts, it’s no surprise that Bardot has evolved into one of Australia’s favourite high street stores. If you’re like us and you can’t get enough of the pieces at Bardot, there are a bunch of stores just like it. Want more flattering, sassy and fun clothes to browse through? Check out these 10 stores like Bardot. We promise you’ll love them just as much.
2. Princess Polly Like Bardot, Princess Polly is known as one of the coolest places to shop for on-trend street-style pieces. All your party and festival attire needs can be solved with a visit to this young and vibrant site.
3. PrettyLittleThing The pieces at Pretty Little Thing are sexy, sassy and full of attitude. Just like Bardot, Pretty Little Thing is the store for girls who aren’t afraid to make a statement and look like a total babe while doing it.
4. BNKR The statement pieces at BNKR are exactly the kind of thing you might see at Bardot. The striking fabrics, classic cuts and unique silhouettes make BNKR the site to visit when you’re looking for something truly special.
5. Missguided International home of affordable fashion, Missguided adopts a similar fun and flirty aesthetic to Bardot. With one of the largest selections of classic, feminine street-style pieces, it’s hard not to find what you’re looking for at Missguided.
6. Beginning Boutique Beginning Boutique has grown to be one of the coolest places to shop for the sassy and young clothes you might see at Bardot. With a selection of exclusive pieces plus new arrivals every week, Beginning Boutique is the answer to your fashion prayers.
7. Dissh When it comes to bohemian dresses and party-approved pieces, Dissh has made a name for itself. Like Bardot, Dissh caters for the girls who dress for themselves and know what works on the street.
8. Sabo Skirt Whimsical, young and a little bit sexy, Sabo Skirt is one of the homes of modern Australian fashion. Like Bardot, the pieces at Sabo Skirt make high fashion more accessible, giving all women the experience of luxe trends and styles.
Mia Steiber is the Editor of the Shopping section at finder. She has a serious shopping habit and an addiction to gold jewellery. Her talents include tracking down one-off or almost sold out pieces and knowing the sizing charts for just about every brand.
How likely would you be to recommend finder to a friend or colleague?
Very UnlikelyExtremely Likely
Thank you for your feedback.
Our goal is to create the best possible product, and your thoughts, ideas and suggestions play a major role in helping us identify opportunities to improve.
Important information about this website
finder.com.au is one of Australia's leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of major banks, insurers and product issuers.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don't cover every available product. You should consider whether the products featured on our site are appropriate for your needs and seek independent advice if you have any questions.
Products marked as 'Promoted' or "Advertisement" are prominently displayed either as a result of a commercial advertising arrangement or to highlight a particular product, provider or feature. Finder may receive remuneration from the Provider if you click on the related link, purchase or enquire about the product. Finder's decision to show a 'promoted' product is neither a recommendation that the product is appropriate for you nor an indication that the product is the best in its category. We encourage you to use the tools and information we provide to compare your options and find the best option for you.
The identification of a group of products, as 'Top' or 'Best' is a reflection of user preferences based on current website data. On a regular basis, analytics drive the creation of a list of popular products. Where these products are grouped, they appear in no particular order.
Where our site links to particular products or displays 'Go to site' buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. This can make it difficult for consumers to compare alternatives or identify the companies behind the products. However, we aim to provide information to enable consumers to understand these issues.
Providing or obtaining an estimated insurance quote through us does not guarantee you can get the insurance. Acceptance by insurance companies is based on things like occupation, health and lifestyle. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application for credit products is subject to the Provider's terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.