Flight sale: Stockholm, Milan and Rome flights from $946 return
Take in the best of Europe with all flights under $1,000.
China Eastern is flying from Australia to Europe, specifically to Stockholm, Milan and Rome, for unusually low prices.
Fares are from $946 to $989 return, which is about as cheap as you're going to find for these routes. China Eastern might also be one of the more hospitable and comfortable full-service airlines around, so if the routes and travel dates work for you, these flights may be well worth picking up.
All available flight dates are from 24 October to 9 November, available until seats are filled, and you can make your booking on STA Travel.
October to November is Europe's late-autumn, so the weather tends to be a little cooler which works well for sightseeing, especially in cities such as Milan and Rome.
- Sydney to Stockholm - $949 return
- Melbourne to Milan - $971 return
- Melbourne to Rome - $989 return
- Hit Hong Kong in time for Chinese New Year with 5-star flights from $648 return
- Flight Centre EOFY sale: Overseas flights from $356, packages from $279 and cruises from $499
- Take off to India for under $435 return with AirAsia
- Ultra cheap flights to Europe are now on sale from $309
- Qatar Airways extends UK flight sale, drops price even further