Flight sale: Stockholm, Milan and Rome flights from $946 return
Take in the best of Europe with all flights under $1,000.
China Eastern is flying from Australia to Europe, specifically to Stockholm, Milan and Rome, for unusually low prices.
Fares are from $946 to $989 return, which is about as cheap as you're going to find for these routes. China Eastern might also be one of the more hospitable and comfortable full-service airlines around, so if the routes and travel dates work for you, these flights may be well worth picking up.
All available flight dates are from 24 October to 9 November, available until seats are filled, and you can make your booking on STA Travel.
October to November is Europe's late-autumn, so the weather tends to be a little cooler which works well for sightseeing, especially in cities such as Milan and Rome.
- Sydney to Stockholm - $949 return
- Melbourne to Milan - $971 return
- Melbourne to Rome - $989 return
- Virgin Happy Hour sale: Snag discount flights from $45
- Virgin Australia drops HUGE sale with $49 flights one-way
- Jetstar sale: $109 flights to Bali, $169 flights to Phuket
- Epic $29 Jetstar sale has landed + $109 international flights
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale