Sterling and Hyde is home to world class customised boutique products that prides itself in customer service.
Sterling and Hyde is a boutique located in Sorrento, Victoria, which is south of Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula. The boutique has a unique collection of jewellery, hand bags, wallets, gifts and shoes. Sterling and Hyde operates both its store at 47 Ocean Beach Road and an online store. You can either make your order online or visit the store to have a face to face experience with the Sterling and Hyde team.
Sterling and Hyde gives you an opportunity to buy personalised products from its collection and you are assured of a pricing guarantee, privacy guarantee, security guarantee, shipping guarantee, 365 day warranty guarantee, exchanges and 100% customer satisfaction.
Sterling and Hyde promo code and discount vouchers for December 2016
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Sterling and Hyde right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Sterling and Hyde's promo code?
Browse through the promo codes above and select the one that you want to use and you will be redirected safely to Sterling and Hyde website.
- Choose the product you want to purchase from Sterling and Hyde's wide range of products.
- After you have found the product of your choice, click on 'add to cart'
- Click on 'Continue shopping' if you are purchasing more than one.
- After selecting the items you need, click on 'update shopping cart' to see the whole list of items you have selected and price.
- Confirm that your order is correct on this page.
- Then enter your promo code under 'discount codes' and then click 'apply coupon'.
- After adding the coupon, proceed to checkout to enter your payment details.
Why shop at Sterling and Hyde?
- Free shipping - Sterling and Hyde offers free domestic shipping with Australia Post for all items purchased through its online boutique. International shipping is also provided at a flat overseas freight charge to Sterling and Hyde
- Payment options - Sterling and Hyde offers a wide range of payment methods that will facilitate easier payments. Some of these options include: PayPal, Visa, American Express, Maestro and MasterCard.
- Privacy and security - Any information collected by Sterling and Hyde from its customers is handled confidentially and without involving third parties unless with the consent of the owner of the information.
- 365 day warranty - If any of the items purchased from Sterling and Hyde faults within 365 days of purchase, they will repair the item for you or replace it or offer a refund.
Shipping guide for Sterling and Hyde
Sterling Hyde offers free shipping for deliveries within Australia using Australia Post. But if you need express shipping, you can request for it and your items will be delivered for an additional $12.
If the order is received before 1pm EST on a business day, it will be sent on the same day. Delivery time normally takes 2-3 business days.
For international shipping, you will pay them the flat overseas freight charge and then you will be responsible for paying any input duty or sales tax within your country. It is very easy to place your order at Sterling and Hyde; just complete the order form on their website and click 'Submit'. Once you place an order, you will be issued an order number via your email.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Sterling and Hyde items
If you are not satisfied with an item you receive from Sterling and Hyde, you can return it within 100 days after receiving it and you will be given 100% refund of your money or exchange with another item.
Top items from Sterling and Hyde
About Sterling and Hyde and its history
Sterling and Hyde is the realisation of a life long dream for Amy Richards. Sterling and Hyde is a store that sells a wide range of products among them being jewellery, handbags, gifts, shoes and wallets. Products sold by Sterling and Hyde are handmade and they can be customised in designs, colours, shapes, sizes and materials of your choice. The prices of Sterling and Hyde collections vary depending on the style of item you want. The idea of developing Sterling and Hyde was started by Amy Richards which was her dream since her childhood.