Stephen King’s Gerald’s Game is spooking its way to Netflix
Fooling around gets fatal in this psychological horror film.
Netflix has released the first trailer for the upcoming horror movie Gerald's Game, based on the 1992 Stephen King novel of the same name.
Attempting to rejuvenate their relationship, a married couple steal away to a holiday home in the middle of a quiet town for some kinky fun times. Things take a turn towards the horrific when the wife, played by Carla Gugino (Watchmen, Wayward Pines), is haunted by ghosts from her past, and her husband, played by Bruce Greenwood (Star Trek), drops dead without warning.
Directed by Mike Flanagan, the director of Absentia and Hush, Gerald's Game will hit Netflix on 29 September.
In other adaptation news, Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams has a release date, and Starsky and Hutch is coming back to Amazon Prime Video.
- New on Netflix Australia and Stan in June 2018: Farewell Sense8, we hardly know youse
- Where to watch Fahrenheit 451 online in Australia
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year