Stephen King’s Gerald’s Game is spooking its way to Netflix
Fooling around gets fatal in this psychological horror film.
Netflix has released the first trailer for the upcoming horror movie Gerald's Game, based on the 1992 Stephen King novel of the same name.
Attempting to rejuvenate their relationship, a married couple steal away to a holiday home in the middle of a quiet town for some kinky fun times. Things take a turn towards the horrific when the wife, played by Carla Gugino (Watchmen, Wayward Pines), is haunted by ghosts from her past, and her husband, played by Bruce Greenwood (Star Trek), drops dead without warning.
Directed by Mike Flanagan, the director of Absentia and Hush, Gerald's Game will hit Netflix on 29 September.
In other adaptation news, Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams has a release date, and Starsky and Hutch is coming back to Amazon Prime Video.
- 5 superb kids TV shows on Netflix to share with the family (and 5 to avoid)
- The most chilling horror movies streaming on Netflix Australia
- How much data does Kayo sports streaming streaming use?
- Kayo vs Optus Sport: Which service offers more for football fans?
- What to watch this week: Shape of Water and Star Wars Resistance