Stepfathering the son of Satan isn’t easy in Netflix comedy Little Evil
They say raising kids is hell, but this horror comedy takes that to a whole new level.
When you get married, you expect to take on a little of your partner's baggage. Maybe it's overbearing parents, a needy pet dog or a credit card debt – or maybe it's the offspring of the Devil himself. You know, typical relationship stuff.
This is the tricky situation Gary finds himself in when he marries Samantha in the upcoming Netflix flick Little Evil. Starring Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) as Gary and Evangeline Lilly (Lost) as Samantha, Little Evil follows poor Gary as he discovers that he's now the stepfather of the six-year-old devil child. Unsurprisingly, things get freaky pretty quickly, with little Lucius setting fire to a party clown and growing tentacles out of his hands.
Eli Craig, the director of Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, is both writer and director for the creepy-looking horror comedy.
Little Evil will release on Netflix on 1 September.
- 15 of the best crime shows for streaming sleuths to unravel
- Gem Finder: You’re the Worst doesn’t sugarcoat romance
- Every confirmed Disney+ TV show and what we’d like to see
- 5 superb kids TV shows on Netflix to share with the family (and 5 to avoid)
- The most chilling horror movies streaming on Netflix Australia