Steem now available on Binance
Social coin Steem has arrived on Binance and is now available to trade for BTC, ETH and BNB.
Steem (STEEM) is now available for trading on Binance for BNB, BTC or ETH. Binance accounts for about 12–13% of the coin's trade volume, according to CoinMarketCap, and the majority (over 60%) is still on Upbit.
Steem is a social cryptocurrency designed to reward its community contributors. Users create and curate content on Steemit, similar to other social news platforms, and get rewarded in Steem for their work.
Steem has previously seen rapid growth off a series of recommendations from well known platforms and was given a relatively favourable B- rating in the Weiss cryptocurrency reviews, for whatever that's worth.
The Binance listing comes in the middle of a market-wide cryptocurrency downturn and its prices might not have benefited as much as they would if the listing had come at a different time.
- Bitmain’s Overt AsicBoost firmware update is good for bitcoin
- $8 million in TIO goes missing from Trade.io cold storage
- Mainframe CEO: China’s lawmakers don’t understand decentralisation
- Trezor builds-in cryptocurrency exchange via ShapeShift and Changelly
- Do private blockchains have a point? Let’s ask the Bank of Canada