Steem now available on Binance
Social coin Steem has arrived on Binance and is now available to trade for BTC, ETH and BNB.
Steem (STEEM) is now available for trading on Binance for BNB, BTC or ETH. Binance accounts for about 12–13% of the coin's trade volume, according to CoinMarketCap, and the majority (over 60%) is still on Upbit.
Steem is a social cryptocurrency designed to reward its community contributors. Users create and curate content on Steemit, similar to other social news platforms, and get rewarded in Steem for their work.
Steem has previously seen rapid growth off a series of recommendations from well known platforms and was given a relatively favourable B- rating in the Weiss cryptocurrency reviews, for whatever that's worth.
The Binance listing comes in the middle of a market-wide cryptocurrency downturn and its prices might not have benefited as much as they would if the listing had come at a different time.
- Is Ripple too far ahead of its time?
- 5 reasons the new J.P. Morgan cryptocurrency uses blockchain
- Ethereum Enterprise Alliance making more inroads on token standards
- Bitcoin trade volumes in Venezuela reach new high despite crackdown
- Why H&M Distributors just started accepting cryptocurrency payments