State of Origin Competition Terms & Conditions
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. To be considered, entrants Tell us on Facebook in 50 words or less during the promotion period (4 June – 2 July 2019) how you've used Finder to find a better deal. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
4. Only one (1) entry permitted per person. In the event of multiple entries, only the first will be valid.
5. Incomplete, fraudulent, obscene or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Promotion commences at 9:00AM AEDT 4 June 2019. Entries close 5:00PM AEST 2 July 2019, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. Judges will assess entries on the basis of creativity, impact and usefulness. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winning entrants will be notified during business hours by email. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
9. Judging will occur at 9:00am AEST 3 July 2019. Judging will take place at the Finder offices: Level 10, 99 York St Sydney NSW 2000.
10. There will be four prize winners. The winning entrants will win one of the below:
The Holden State of Origin I match ball signed by each captain
A Blues jersey signed the NSW team
A Maroons jersey signed by the QLD team
2 x VIP double passes to the Holden State of Origin III. Travel & accommodation costs are not included.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
14. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter is finder.com.au® Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Ask an Expert