Access the equity in your home for renovations or to invest with the State Custodians Line of Credit Home Loan
If you have been thinking of renovating your existing home, or using the equity to invest in other interests, State Custodians offer this line of credit home loan with a very low interest rate. The Line of Credit Home Loan allows you flexible access to your equity and comes from a multi award-winning pedigree.
|Product Name||State Custodians Line Of Credit Loan Spring Special|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$299 p.a.|
|Early Termination Fee||$0|
- There is a $0 application fee.
- A competitive interest rate.
- It features unlimited repayments with no penalty fee.
- You need to pay service fee of $299 annually.
- A valuation fee of $275 applies.
Key things you should know about this loan
LVRs at or below are eligible for the lowest interest rate the interest rate will then increase as the LVR increases, you will also be charged Lender’s Mortgage Insurance for borrowing above LVR. You can draw from this loan as much as you would like up to your credit limit however you must draw a minimum of $100.
You can deposit your salary into the line of credit to reduce any interest you pay and you can operate this as full transaction account. If after 15 years you are still using your line of credit, it will revert back to a standard Principal and interest home loan.
You can also link this loan to a Debit Mastercard so you can use your line of credit at an ATM or EFTPOS machine. You'll also get the added benefit of PayPass.
Features of the State Custodians Line of Credit Home Loan
- LMI. LMI is charged when you borrow over 80% of the value of the property you are using as security for your loan however you are able to add this charge to your principal loan amount to pay back with the bulk of your loan.
- Split loan. Split your loan into portions at no extra charge you can only have one line of credit per loan but other variable or fixed portions are acceptable.
- Access funds. You can have a free cheque book as well as access to a linked Debit Master Card in order for you to access the funds in this loan. You have fee free ATM transactions at all Westpac group ATMs.
- Repayment flexibility. Your repayments can be made as interest only for 10 years after which they will convert to principle and interest payments, they can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit you.
Find out more information about the State Custodians Line of Credit Home Loan or apply
If you are looking for a flexible line of credit that allows you direct access to your equity and think you're ready to apply for the Line of Credit Home Loan, please click on 'Go to Site' to get your application started. You'll be taken to State Custodian's website, where you can start a pre-approval application or just find out more.
Are you eligible? You're eligible to apply for this loan if:
- At least 18 years old
- A resident or a non-resident
- Have a good credit standing, though if you have a few defaults a State Custodians specialist can still offer some options
- Employed and have been in the same job for at least 3-6 months. However, if you've been in the same industry for two years, this can be shorter.
- Casually employed (but you must have been with the same employer for a period of at least 12 months and receive regular shifts.)
What documents do you need to supply to apply?
- Personal details - full name, address, marital status and residency status
- Employment details - whether you are PAYG or self-employed and annual income
- Loan details - product name, borrowing situation and security property details
- Financial details - your assets, liabilities and equity
Calculate your repayments by filling in some of your details
Enquire about this home loan
State Custodians Line of Credit Home Loan Interest Rate History vs RBA Cash Rate Graph
Enquire about this home loan