Stardew Valley plants its seeds on Nintendo Switch this week
The smash-hit farming game is finally joining the Nintendo family.
Indie darling Stardew Valley has long seemed like an ideal fit for the Nintendo Switch, with its vibrant pixel art and charming attitude very much in keeping with the house of Mario. Today, developer ConcernedApe has confirmed exactly when the farming simulator will hit Nintendo's latest console, revealing an official release date of 5 October.
The Switch version of the game retains all the relationship-building, town-restoring, crop-harvesting mechanics of the original release, with the added bonus of being playable on the go. That portability is likely to prove invaluable for sneaking in a quick planting session during a commute or lunch break.
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals