STA unveils one of its biggest ever Contiki and Busabout sales
2018's the year. There's never been a better time to book for Europe.
This deal drops at midnight on 22 June, and will run only until 30 June. You'll want some advance warning though, because this is one of STA's biggest Contiki and Busabout Europe sales, with some of the best prices they've ever had. Bookings will be on 2018 trips and is subject to availability, so bookmark the STA website so you can jump on the deals when they are released.
While hard prices don't come out until 22 June, we've got a sneak peek on what you can generally expect to find:
- Price match guarantee. These are going to be the cheapest tours of their kind, one way or another.
- Discounted 2017 rates. Entry prices are pegged to 20% off the standard 2017 rates.
- Only $200 deposit (or $299 for flight and tour packages). Lock in your spot and price with a deposit, and simply make sure it's all paid at least 10 weeks before departure with this lay-by feature.
- Two free nights of accommodation in Europe. Simply for booking a flight to Europe.
- $149 Multiflex pass option. Tentative? Get unlimited date changes for $149.
Other tour operators could definitely learn a thing or two from this sale. Not only are there groundbreaking prices, but the bonus features actually let you get the most out of it. Spaces are limited, so check in on 22 June after they're released to get in and grab your deal.
Deals will be released for both Busabout and Contiki tours, covering solo and group travellers alike, so you'll definitely be able to find something to do your trip for less.
- Bitcoin price analysis 25 September: BTC maintaining support for another breakout
- Free KYC for businesses: Brave Browser to use Civic blockchain ID
- Cryptocurrency news round-up 24 September 2018
- US Navy explores permissioned blockchain to track aircraft parts
- Australians have $414 billion invested in underperforming funds
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes