STA Travel sale: 20% off Europe tours with G Adventures, Busabout and Contiki
Plus, get full-service flights to London from $799 return.
STA Travel is calling this its biggest Europen sale and with up to 20% off tours and 2018 trips at 2017 prices, it may well be.
Coined the Europe Megasale, it features heavy discounts on Contiki and G Adventures tours, Busabout trips, Eurail passes and European flights. All bookings are for travel in 2018, giving you ample time to plan the rest of your big trip while securing some of the best prices available now.
Waiting for payday? No sweat! Contiki's sale only requires a $200 deposit to secure your spot.
To secure these discounts, however, you will need to book before 30 June 2017. Most deals can be booked through STA online, although Eurail passes can only be booked in store.
Here's the full list of deals to get you excited.
- Contiki: Up to 20% off Europe tours. Over 100 Contiki tours are on sale to various destinations around Europe including Greece, Croatia, London, Paris and Italy. Book now and you'll pay 2017 prices on 2018 tours. To secure your spot, you only need to pay a $200 deposit, or $299 for flight and tour packages, and you only need to pay the full tour off by 10 weeks prior to departure.
- Royal Brunei: $799 return flights to London. Fly Melbourne to London for $799 return when you book by 22 June for travel throughout February 2018. $899 return flights are also available for travel in October-November 2017. These flights are comparable in price to Flight Centre's latest $799 return London sale, but they'll do you one better by offering direct and full-service flights.
- G Adventures: 20% off select small group adventures. 80+ tours are on sale for various destinations around Europe. Some tours on sale include: La Tomatina Festival ($620), Croatia Adventure ($959) and Budapest to Berlin ($1,199).
- Busabout: 20% off passes. Travel around Europe at your own pace with the flexibility of a Busabout pass. During the sale you can save $152 on a 6-stop pass or save $114 on a 3-stop pass.
- Eurail: Get $50 spending money when you book a rail pass. Book a rail pass in store and you can score $50 to spend on whatever you like.
More info: Visit STA Travel for more info on the sale or to book your trip.
- Saving hard or hardly saving: Millions of households have no emergency savings
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Today’s ASX top stocks: Opthea (OPT ↑15.6%), Bigtincan Holdings (BTH ↑11.8%)
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?
- Australian Swimming Trials: Final day schedule and how to watch free online