STA sale: Up to $1,425 off incredible Africa adventure tours
Take a stunning trip through Africa with adventure tour discounts.
Right now you can get 15% off incredible African tours with STA Travel, for trips ranging from a few days to over a full month, in all the must-see countries from Egypt to South Africa and everything in between, including Kenya, Tanzania, Morocco and Madagascar. The most you stand to save is $1,425 - this on a full-blown 54 day tour but for shorter holidays there's still hundreds you stand to save.
This sale is available until sold out and is for various dates from now until February 2018.
A brief sample of the discounted tours available are:
- 15% off Ultimate Africa (save $1,425): 54 day adventure through Africa crossing eight countries. In this tour you'll trek through track the big five across open savannah, camp in the wilderness and have up close and personal experience with the abundant wildlife.
- 15% off Ultimate East Africa (save $900): For those who can't spare the full 54 days an Ultimate Africa tour requires, this 24 day tour can help you see all that East Africa has to offer, including the beaches of Zanzibar and remote forests.
- 15% off Egypt & Jordan Adventure (save $477): A 17 day combination of guided tour and free exploration from Cairo to Amman, taking you to Petra, Luxor and Pyramids of Giza, with trips through Cairo's bazaars and some of the finest local history, culture and cuisine you can find.
- 15% off Kruger & Swazi Overland (save $216): 9 days of face to face wildlife adventures and cultural exchange from South Africa and Swaziland, meeting all the locals, seeing all the sights and sampling cuisine you won't find elsewhere.
- 10% off Kilimanjaro - Machame Route & Serengeti Adventure (save $525): 14 physical days from mountains to plains, taking you through the some of Africa's finest game parks, most iconic mountain and much more.
- 10% off Highlights of Madagascar (save $245): See the very best sights in the most unique place on Earth with a 14 day circuit of Madagascar, taking in wildlife, culture, local history and cuisine.
There are plenty of others, so hop onto STA travel for more, along with reviews and itineraries, and choose your own adventure.
If you're visiting for the first time and want to get the most out of your trip, an organised tour is often the way to go.
It gets you all the advantages of local knowledge, a reputable guide and some company along the way. For wildlife adventures in particular, animals don't stay in the same place so getting someone who knows them is a good way to get what you came for. Tour guides know the best times to see sights and the things you absolutely shouldn't miss.
STA tours knows their stuff and right now you can get 15% or more off Africa tours, with options to suit any budget, trips ranging from a few days to almost a full month in all the must-see countries.
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes