St George Quick Cover Review
The world we live in is busy and action packed, and if you’re lucky the majority of that action is good, and is made up of time spent with family and friends, enjoying the spoils of all you’ve worked for. However, no matter how much time you spend doing the things you love, with the people you love, it will never seem like enough, because eventually you will have to return to work, chores and paying the bills.
Grabbing quick moments, quick meals and quick fixes is the way many of us live our lives now, so when you next have a spare moment and you are wondering whether to fold the laundry, walk the dog or wash the car, take a quick look at Quick Cover life insurance from St George, as a few minutes spent considering your family’s future without you, can ensure that that future is a lot less bleak.
Features of St George Quick Cover Life Insurance
Life insurance doesn’t have to be complicated, expensive or time-consuming. With St George Quick Cover, you can quickly and easily protect your family's financial wellbeing should you pass away or be diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 12 months to live.
For only $30 a month, St George Quick Cover life insurance comes with the important features your life cover needs to protect your family when you’re no longer able to, such as:
- Lump sum benefit of up to $450,000: You can choose the benefit amount for your life insurance policy based on your family’s financial situation, and other investments and income. When you choose a benefit amount, consider what your family’s expenses will be now and into the future, whether that includes future school fees, future tertiary education allowances, future holidays, as well as unforeseen events such as medical costs.
- Death or terminal illness benefit: You and your family are able to claim on your St George Quick Cover policy in the event of your death, or if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness. The benefit is paid as a cash lump sum amount to allow you and your family to use the money where you need it most at the time, whether that is for medical expenses, modifications to your home, a restorative family holiday, household bills or to pay off the mortgage for a ore secure future.
- Cover up to age 65: With St George Quick Cover, you will be covered for death and terminal illness until your 65th birthday.
- A fixed premium for the life of the policy: St George Quick Cover life insurance only costs $30 per month or $330 per year, with all fees and taxes inclusive in your premiums. This premium amount will stay the same throughout the life of your policy, which will allow you to easily budget for your life insurance policy month after month and year after year.
- One month premium free: You can pay your Quick Cover premiums monthly to St George, however, if you choose to pay your premium annually, you will receive one month free.
Applying for St George Quick Cover Life Insurance
If you are an Australian or New Zealand resident between 18 and 55 years old, you can apply for Quick Cover with St George online or over the phone in just a few minutes. You don’t need to take any medical tests, and you are guaranteed acceptance, so you know you are just minutes away from being covered.
You also have a 30-day cooling off period from the commencement date of your policy to review whether or not your cover meets your needs. If you are not satisfied or you change your mind, you can cancel your policy by providing a written notice to St George by post or email within 30 days. Any premiums paid to date will be fully refundable, provided that no claim has been made within this period.
Are There Any Exclusions on St George Quick Cover Life Insurance?
Yes, St George will not pay the benefit amount if:
- The death or terminal illness is due to a pre-existing condition, in which you receive a medical treatment or advice in the two-year period before your policy's commencement date.
- The death or terminal illness is caused as a result of symptoms in which a reasonable person would seek advice or treatment from a medical professional within 180 days from the policy's commencement or reinstatement date.
- You die or suffer from a terminal illness that is as a result of suicide or attempted suicide within 13 months after the policy's commencement or reinstatement date.
Reap the Benefits of St George Quick Cover and Protect Your Loved Ones Today
With St George Quick Cover, you can secure an affordable protection solution for your loved ones quickly and easily, all for just $30 a month. Since St George Quick Cover life insurance is designed to provide basic cover, it is essential to assess your own protection needs as it may not be suitable for everyone.