St.George Get Set Loan
A flexible line of credit with all the benefits of a personal loan.
A variable interest rate, flexible repayments, and the ability to access your credit anytime you need it is all on offer with this loan. The Get Set Loan from St.George is a line of credit that offers you a flexible solution to your credit needs, with the purpose of the loan amount being up to you.
You can use it to fund a large expense, such as a holiday or large purchase, or even for a number of smaller expenses. You’ll only pay interest on the balance of your loan, helping you control how much you spend and how much the loan costs you.
From 17% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the St. George Get Set Loan
This line of credit comes with a variable interest rate, meaning it can fluctuate over the terms of your loan. St. George gives you online account management access to your loan amount. There is a $150 establishment fee for this loan and monthly repayment of $50 or 1.25% of the outstanding balance, whichever is higher.
Features of the St. George Get Set Loan
This loan comes with a range of competitive features and benefits that should be considered:
- Interest rate. This line of credit comes with a variable interest rate of 17% p.a.
- Credit limit. St. George offers credit limits of between $5,000 and $50,000. The limit you're approved for will depend on your individual financial circumstances.
- Get Set Protect. This feature protects you should you find yourself unable to meet your loan repayments if you fall ill, have an accident, lose your job or pass away.
- Loan terms. As a line of credit, there is no set repayment terms and no expiry date, offering you greater flexibility.
- Access. You'll have access to your money 24/7 through internet banking.
- Loan purpose. The loan purpose is unrestricted and you can use the amount for anything you want, whether it be for a holiday or even to fund your wedding.
Before you take out this loan, there are a few fees that you should be aware of:
- Establishment fee: $150, payable when the loan is set up.
- Administration fee: $12, payable each month.
- Payment dishonour fee: $12, payable each time a direct debit or payment from another bank or institution is dishonoured.
- Payment honour fee: $12, payable for each transaction honoured that exceeds your available credit.
- Monthly repayments: Pay $50 or 1.25% of the outstanding balance plus the monthly interest charge and administration fee, whichever is higher.
How you can apply
You'll need to be over the age of 18 and be a permanent Australian resident to apply.
The application will take 10 to 15 minutes to complete and you can expect a response immediately after your application. You'll need to have the following information on hand:
- Your driver's licence number
- The weekly after-tax income details for each applicant
- Details of your assets, savings and investments
- The repayment amounts and balances owing on any liabilities, including credit and store cards.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 10.69% p.a. and 18.69% p.a. ( 11.58% p.a. to 19.53% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.