Combine your credit card and transaction account with a fixed rate home loan and save money on fees.
The St.George Advantage Package Fixed Rate Home Loan is a flexible, competitive fixed rate mortgage with many options for investors and home buyers.
To qualify for the Advantage Package, you need to choose an eligible St.George home loan, credit card and transaction account and pay the $395 annual package fee.
$2,000 refinance cashback offer
St.George is offering refinancers a $2,000 cashback for refinance applications made between 01 April 2020 and 29 May 2020, with settlement by 31 July 2020. This offer is available on Advantage Package and Basic Home loans (owner-occupier principal-and-interest repayments, investor principal-and-interest repayments and investor interest-only repayments).
You need to be refinancing a minimum loan amount of at least $250,000. Excludes refinances from other St.George loans or loans from Westpac, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS. Other fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
|Product Name||St.George Fixed Rate Advantage Package|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Valuation Fee||From $164|
|Ongoing Fees||$395 p.a.|
- $0 application fee
- Make additional payments during the fixed term without penalty (up to $30,000 a year)
- Withdraw excess funds from your mortgage via the redraw facility (up to $10,000 a year)
- There is a settlement fee of $100
- There is an annual package fee of $395
- There is a $350 discharge fee when you close your home loan account
Things to consider about this product
The St.George Fixed Rate Home Loan with Advantage Package is an option to consider for both investors and owner occupiers. It can also be used towards the purchase of vacant land. St.George allows for fixed rate periods of up to five years, giving you the choice to lock in for a range of terms.
Package home loans offer the convenience of having multiple financial products with one institution, but it's important to check that each product is one you'll actually use.
What are the features and benefits of the St.George Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan?
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $2,000,000 with this loan depending on your rate type and loan purpose.
- Purpose. This loan is for both home buyers and investors.
- Package benefits. As a package loan, the St.George Advantage Package Fixed Loan requires you to take out a credit card and transaction account with the bank in exchange for a single package fee. It's a convenient way to combine your banking, but if you're not interested in the other package products, this might not be the loan for you.
- Rate type. This loan allows principal and interest or interest-only repayments, for both investors and owner-occupiers.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly, and you can make extra repayments up to $30,000.
- Offset account. The loan comes with a partial offset account.
- Redraw and splits. This loan allows for online redraw and has a split facility.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The St.George Advantage Package Fixed Home Loan has few fees apart from the settlement, discharge and annual package fee.
- Settlement fee: $100. St.George charges this fee to cover the initial set-up of a home loan.
- Annual package fee (with offset account): $395. You can pay the annual package fee from a St.George transaction account (which is part of the package).
- Discharge fee: $350. You pay a discharge fee when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or by refinancing to another lender.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and leave your details on the St.George's website. A St.George lending specialist will get in touch with you to help you start the application process and answer all your questions.