Receive 90,000 bonus Amplify Points or Qantas Points when you apply by 18 April 2018 and meet the spend requirement.
The Amplify Signature is St.George’s top-of-the-line rewards credit card. It boasts all the features of a St.George Amplify Platinum card—including complimentary insurance and a 24/7 concierge service - plus a range of other perks. The St.George Amplify Signature lets you earn 0.75 Amplify Points, or 0.75 Qantas Points for every dollar spent at eligible Australian merchants
You can also take advantage of other features like the Birthday Bonus, which can help you build your points balance further.
|Product Name||St.George Amplify Signature|
|Rewards Program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||19.49% p.a.|
|Offer end date||18 April 2018|
|Annual fee||$279 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 55 days on purchases|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||20.24% p.a.|
|Min credit limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max credit limit|
This credit limit may not be issued to you immediately on application. This is the maximum credit limit for this card which must be applied for or offered to you after you are approved and have already opened the account.
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Complimentary Travel Insurance||Yes|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$279 p.a.|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||2% or $10, whichever is greater|
|Late Payment Fee||$15|
|Cash Advance Fee||2%|
|Overseas Cash Advance Fee||2% of the value of the transaction or minimum charge of $2.50|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You'll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||1|
- Receive 90,000 bonus Amplify or Qantas Points when you spend $5,000 within 90 days of card approval.
- Uncapped points earning potential.
- Two airport lounge passes per year, including Priority Pass for Amplify members and Qantas Lounge for Qantas cardholders.
- Complimentary overseas travel insurance.
- Competitive 19.49% p.a. variable purchase interest rate.
- Relatively high $279 standard annual fee.
- 3% currency conversion fee.
|Rewards Program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Bonus Points||90,000 bonus points|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||0.75|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||Uncapped|
St.George Amplify Signature Credit Card review
The St.George Amplify Signature is a rewards credit card that is designed to help cardholders earn rewards points for every dollar they spend. It allows access to either St.George’s Amplify Rewards or Amplify Qantas, each of which offers a host of luxury benefits to members. Other card features include a vast array of travel benefits and a Birthday Bonus to help members build their rewards point balance.
Benefits of using St.George Amplify Signature
- Bonus points offer. Apply by 18 April 2018 and receive 90,000 bonus Amplify Points or Qantas Points when you spend $5,000 using your card within the first 90 days from approval.
- Competitive earn rate. If you choose the Amplify Rewards program, you receive 1.5 points for every dollar spent at eligible Australian and overseas merchants. If you choose the Amplify Qantas program, you will earn 0.75 Qantas Points for every dollar spent in Australia and eligible overseas merchants. The St.George Amplify Signature also features uncapped points earning potential.
- Overseas travel insurance. The cardholder and their family have access of up to 6 months of coverage.
- Purchase cover insurance. Cardholders get up to four months of cover against the theft, loss or damage of selected new purchases.
- Transit accident insurance. If you suffer an accidental injury or die when travelling by train, bus, plane or ferry outside Australia, this insurance provides cover.
- Extended warranty insurance. This cover offers up to 12 additional months on the manufacturer’s expressed Australian warranty.
- Domestic flight inconvenience. This cover ensures you don’t suffer a financial loss due to flight delays and cancellations.
- Airline lounge passes. Amplify Rewards also gives you access to two complimentary Priority Pass lounge passes per year, while Amplify Qantas members receive two complimentary Qantas Club Lounge invitations per year.
- Price guarantee cover. This form of cover means you are able to claim the difference if you find a product for sale cheaper within 21 days of purchasing.
Features of the St.George Amplify Signature
- Annual fee. This card charges a standard annual fee of $279.
- Interest rates. The standard variable interest for purchases is 19.49% p.a., while cash advance rate is 20.24% p.a.
- Up to 55 interest-free days. This feature lets you take advantage of up 55 interest-free days from the beginning of your statement cycle, allowing you to avoid interest charges if you pay off your balance in time.
- Birthday Bonus. This feature lets you receive a 10% points bonus based on the points you have earned in the previous 12 months.
- 24/7 concierge service. Cardholders can take advantage of a premium concierge service whenever they need it.
- Travel benefits. As well as all the travel benefits available through Amplify Rewards, cardholders also have access to the Amplify Signature Travel Service. This includes a personalised call centre service, bonus points on travel spending, targeted luxury travel offers and more.
How to apply for the St.George Amplify Signature
It takes around 10 minutes to apply for the St.George Amplify Signature online and you should get a response within moments of submitting your completed application. To get started, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details you'll need ready to go.
- Are you over 18 years old? You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a credit card.
- What is your Australian residency status? This card is available to Australian permanent residents and citizens, as well as temporary residents with at least 24 months remaining on an eligible visa subclass.
Documents and details
- Personal information. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address and phone number. You also need a valid form of identification, such as your Australian driver's licence, Medicare card, passport or birth certificate.
- Employment information. Provide your job title, salary information and employer's contact details. If you're self-employed, you may also be asked for your accountant's contact information.
- Other financial details. This includes any other forms of income and assets such as savings or shares. You'll also need to share details of any existing debts and ongoing expenses such as rent and mortgage payments, bills and grocery shopping.
The St.George Amplify Signature offers a range of competitive features to prospective cardholders. If you’ve compared your options and decided that this is the right card for you, complete an online application to begin the process.Back to top