Have your money available to use within minutes with the SRG Finance Prepaid Visa Card.
A prepaid Visa Card can give you the ultimate control over your money. With SRG Finance, your SRG Cash will be available on your Visa Card within minutes of approval of your loan. A SRG Finance Visa Card is one of the quickest ways you can have your funds available to you, and is an alternative option for you when you need a fast financing solutions.
|Product Name||SRG Finance Personal Loan|
|Max. Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Loan Term||3-12 months|
|Turnaround Time||Same day (before 1530AEST)|
|Costs||20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month|
|Requirements||You must be over 18 and not receiving Centrelink benefits as your primary source of income|
Things to consider
The SRG Finance Prepaid Visa Card works by you preloading funds onto your card. Once your funds are loaded onto your card, you can use your Prepaid Visa card to make purchases or carry out transactions. This card differs from a regular Visa Debit Card as it is not linked directly to your bank account. Your SRG Prepaid Visa can be issued to you if you are approved for a cash advance or personal loan with SRG Finance.
Features of the SRG Finance Prepaid Visa
- Widely accepted. The SRG Finance Prepaid Visa Card is widely-accepted and can be widely-used. You can withdraw from any ATM in Australia that accepts Visa. You can also use your Prepaid Card anywhere they are accepted, which includes online and phone transactions, retailers/service providers and EFTPOS. Please note: acceptance of the Prepaid Visa is at the discretion of the merchant.
- More control. The Prepaid Visa gives you more control over your funds and allows you to pull the strings. By preloading money onto your card, it allows you to better control your spending and budget.
- Internet banking. With SRG Finance, you can access your account online. Through your online account you can monitor your card balance, review your purchases and review your card details, providing you with greater convenience. You can also activate your account online.
- Card limit. Your SRG Finance Prepaid Visa Card has a card limit of $1,000. That is, you can only have $1,000 stored and loaded onto your card at a time.
Fees and charges
There are some fees and charges you must consider before taking out your Prepaid Visa Card. These fees include:
- Westpac branded ATMs Westpac or St George ATMs charge $0 for withdrawals, balance inquiries and insufficient funds fees. It is recommended you always use Westpac branded ATMs where possible to reduce the amount you pay in ATM fees.
- Other branded ATM fees When you withdraw from other ATMs owners, you will be liable to pay their fee at the time of the withdrawal or balance enquiry. The fee you will be charged will be displayed on the ATM at the time of your transaction.
- Currency conversion There is a currency conversion fee of 3.5% of the total amount of each transaction. This fee is deducted from your card at the time you make the conversion.
How to apply for prepaid visa
To be eligible for a SRG Finance Prepaid Visa, you will need to take out a personal loan or cash advance with SRG. After you have done this, you can be issued with a Prepaid Visa. However, there are some other eligibilities you must be:
- At least 18 years of age You must be at least 18 years old to apply for personal loans and cash advances, therefore, you can only get this prepaid card if you are at least 18 years old.
- Looking for a loan less than $1,000. As the Prepaid Visa has a $1,000 limit on the card, your personal loan will need to be worth less than $1,000 and you will need to make a special request to be issued with a Prepaid Visa.
Once you meet those eligibilities, you can now apply. An application form is available online for you to complete. You will require the following documentation and information:
- Personal details
- Employment details
- Loan amount requested and reason for the loan
The SRG Finance Prepaid Visa Card could make a convenient addition to your SRG cash advance or personal loan as it gives you easy access to your funds. Apply today to secure your own Prepaid Visa.