SRG Finance Short Term Personal Loan
Apply for an SRG Finance short term personal loan and to get up to $3,000 in one business day.
Maximum loan amount
(before 1500 AEST)
3 to 12 months
Term of loan
|Product Name||SRG Finance Short Term Personal Loan|
|Maximum loan amount||$3,000|
|Loan term||3 to 12 months|
|Turnaround time||Same day (before 1500 AEST)|
|Costs||20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month|
|Requirements||You must be over 18 and not receiving Centrelink benefits as your primary source of income|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
Things to consider about a personal loan from SRG Finance
You can use proceeds from an SRG Finance Short Term Personal Loan for a variety of reasons, such as paying for car repairs or covering a budget shortfall. An SRG Finance representative can help you determine how much you can borrow. You can work on a repayment plan according to your budget.
In addition to personal loans, SRG Finance offers cash advance loans, secured loans and prepaid Visa cards.
Features of the SRG Finance short term personal loan
If you’re considering an SRG Finance Short Term Personal Loan, consider the following features to make sure it’s right for you:
- Easy application. You can complete the online personal loan application in minutes, provided you have all the necessary information close at hand. You can apply using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Quick disbursement of funds. After receiving your application and all supporting documentation, SRG Finance usually takes around two hours to provide an answer. If it approves your loan, the money is transferred into your nominated bank account straight away. If all the required information is received before 3:00pm (AEST), you can get the money you need on the same day.
- Variable loan amount. You can borrow up to $3,000 through an SRG Finance Short Term Personal Loan. The maximum you qualify for depends on factors such as your existing income and ability to make repayments.
- Various loan terms are available. The loan terms on offer vary from 3 to 12 months.
- Automatic repayments. Repayments towards your loan take place via direct debit from your account according to your loan schedule, so you don’t have to worry about making your repayments on time. This happens automatically.
- Additional repayments. You can make additional payments towards your loan after making prior arrangements with SRG Finance.
How can you apply for the SRG Finance short term personal loan?
Click on the “Go to Site” button to get your loan application started. Before you do, make sure you meet these eligibility criteria:
- You’re over 18 years of age
- You’re an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- You can submit proof that shows you’ve lived at your current residence for at least three months
- Your bank account shows proof of income in the form of direct credits (which can include pension payments)
- You are not subject to a Part IX or X Debt Agreement
- You are not undischarged bankrupt
- You have to pass a credit check
Completing the application successfully requires that you provide some basic information:
- Amount requested and the purpose of loan
- Your name, email address, residential address, home phone number and work phone number
- Your date of birth
- Time spent at current address
- Monthly rent or mortgage
- Bank account details (BSB number, name of bank and account number)
If you don’t use online banking, an SRG Finance representative will get in touch with you after you submit your application to take your loan forward.
An SRG Finance short term personal loan can give you access to the money you need in a hurry. However, since you can find several similar offerings, make sure you compare a few before applying.