SRG approves same-day cash advance loans of up to $1,000 with no credit checks or documentation required.
If you’re looking for a small loan you can repay in the short-term, consider an SRG Finance cash advance. This loan can be used for any purpose, such as covering unforeseen expenses, paying bills or settling a debt. Applications can be submitted online, and if approved, the loan is deposited into your account on the same day. You can apply for this loan even if you have bad credit.
Since loan amounts are smaller, the maximum repayment term is . As long as you can show that you’ve been employed for at least three months or that you receive a pension, you can apply for this cash advance loan.
|Product Name||SRG Finance Cash Advance|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||62 days|
|Turnaround Time||2 hours|
|Costs||20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month|
How do SRG Finance cash advance loans work?
The amount you can borrow depends on how much you earn, or how much you receive in pension payments. SRG doesn’t perform a credit check when you apply for a cash advance loan. Instead, your recent repayment history is evaluated, along with your salary or pension.
Applications are usually approved within two hours and the money is available later on the same day. SRG doesn’t handle cash transactions, so the loan amount is paid directly into your bank account. You repay the loan over six weeks in weekly instalments debited from the same bank account.
What features come with an SRG Finance cash advance loan?
Below are some of the features of SRG’s cash advance loan.
- Accessible. SRG doesn’t consider your credit history when you submit an application. If you have bad credit history but your recent repayment history is positive, you can still be eligible for this loan.
- Short loan term. You won't accumulate monthly fees over a long loan term as the cash advance is designed to be repaid in terms up to 62 days.
- Responsible lending. The amount you can borrow is determined by your wage, salary or your pension. You won’t be approved for a loan amount you can’t afford to repay.
- Small loan amount. You can apply for a loan between $100 and $1,000.
- Quick delivery. These are same-day cash advance loans, meaning that your loan is approved and deposited into your account on the same day you submit an application.
- Visa card. Cash advance customers can apply for a prepaid Cash Flash Visa card as an additional cash-flow solution.
- Easy repayments. The loan period for cash advances is six weeks. Repayments are debited directly from your account every week.
- Repeat borrowing. Once you’ve paid off the first cash advance loan, you can apply for another one online. SRG doesn’t allow for rollovers on this loan type.
How much does the cash advance cost?
You can expect to pay the following fees for this loan:
- 20% establishment fee for setting up the loan
- 4% monthly fee for managing the loan
Are you eligible for a loan from SRG Finance?
You have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for an SRG cash advance loan:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have been employed for at least three months or receive a government pension
- Have your income paid into your bank account
- Have resided at the same address for three months
How you can apply
You can get your application started by clicking “Go to Site”. You’ll need to supply the following information:
- Name and employment information
- Proof of your income with 90 days of bank statements
- Proof of residence for at least three months
- 100 points of ID
Approval takes about two hours and the loan is deposited into your account that same day.
SRG doesn’t perform credit checks, but your personal financial situation and recent repayment history will determine how much you can borrow. Your finances are assessed through SRG Finance Credit Assessment.