SRG Finance Cash Advance
SRG approves same-day cash advance loans of up to $1,200 with no credit checks or documentation required.
Maximum loan amount
Term of loan
|Product Name||SRG Finance Cash Advance|
|Minimum loan amount||$100|
|Maximum loan amount||$1,200|
|Loan term||62 days|
|Turnaround time||2 hours|
|Costs||20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How do SRG Finance Cash Advance loans work?
The amount customers can borrow depends on how much they earn, or how much they receive in pension payments. SRG doesn’t perform a credit check for their cash advance loans. Instead, each applicant's recent repayment history is evaluated, along with their salary or pension.
Applications are usually approved within two hours and the money is available later on the same day. SRG doesn’t handle cash transactions, so the loan funds are paid directly into their customers' bank accounts. Borrowers will repay their loans over six weeks in weekly instalments debited from the same bank account.
What features come with an SRG Finance Cash Advance loan?
Below are some of the features of SRG’s cash advance loan.
- Accessible. SRG doesn’t consider their customers credit histories when determining borrower eligibility. Therefore, if someone has a bad credit history but their recent repayment history is positive, they can still be eligible for this loan.
- Short loan term. Borrowers won't accumulate monthly fees over a long loan term as the cash advance is designed to be repaid in terms up to 62 days.
- Responsible lending. The amount someone can borrow is determined by their wage, salary or their pension. Customers won’t be approved for a loan amount they can’t afford to repay.
- Small loan amount. Borrowers can apply for a loan between $100 and $1,200.
- Same-day delivery. These are same-day cash advance loans, meaning that the loan is approved and deposited into each customer's account on the same day that they submit an application.
- Visa card. Cash advance customers can apply for a prepaid Cash Flash Visa card as an additional cash-flow solution.
- Easy repayments. The loan period for cash advances is six weeks. Repayments are debited directly from the borrower's account every week.
- Repeat borrowing. Once a customer has paid off the first cash advance loan, they can apply for another one online. SRG doesn’t allow for rollovers on this loan type.
How much does the cash advance cost?
Customers can expect to pay the following fees for this loan:
- 20% establishment fee for setting up the loan
- 4% monthly fee for managing the loan
SRG Finance loan eligibility
Borrowers must meet the following criteria to be eligible for an SRG cash advance loan:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have been employed for at least three months or receive a government pension
- Receive their income paid into their bank account
- Have resided at the same address for three months
How to apply
Prospective applicants can get their application started by clicking “Go to Site”. They'll need to supply the following information:
- Name and employment information
- Proof of income with 90 days of bank statements
- Proof of residence for at least three months
- 100 points of ID
Approval takes about two hours and the loan is deposited into successful applicants' accounts the same day.
SRG doesn’t perform credit checks, but each applicant's personal financial situation and recent repayment history will determine how much they can borrow. Finances are assessed through SRG Finance Credit Assessment.
Prospective applicants should be aware that while this loan doesn't perform credit checks, there are a number of other lenders on the market who lend to bad credit applicants (including those who do perform credit checks). It is always a good idea to carefully compare lenders prior to submitting an application, in order to find the best possible loan solution for each unique set of circumstances.