Springboard Capital Small Business Loan
Get an unsecured line of credit for your small business. Applications are made over the phone.
Springboard Capital offers an unsecured small business loan for businesses that are unable to meet the lending requirements of other financial institutions. It offers a range of specialised lending for small businesses including invoice financing, peer-to-peer lending, private debt funding and private equity funding. Their line of credit can be used to manage invoices and pay bills. Loan terms are short, from 1 to 3 months, and you can expect to pay interest charges on the amount used.
1 to 3 months
|Product Name||Springboard Capital Small Business Loan|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
|Loan Term||1 to 3 months|
How does the Springboard Capital Small Business Loan work?
Applications are made over the phone, either by calling Springboard Capital directly or by leaving your details on the contact section of the website. Springboard Capital will use the business data you provide during the application to decide if funding is appropriate for you.
If you are approved, funding will be provided directly to your bank account in accordance with the terms agreed to during the application. Repayments are flexible and can be matched to the circumstance of your business.
Features of the Springboard Capital Small Business Loan
Springboard Capital focuses on providing specialised lending to small businesses and is willing to work with businesses that are ineligible for other forms of lending. Here are some of the features of a small business loan from Springboard Capital:
- Unsecured loan. You won't be required to provide any assets or collateral to secure your loan.
- Flexible line of credit. Loans can come in the form of a line of credit, which is useful for managing invoices and paying bills.
- Specialist lending. Access specialised business finance such as private debt funding, private equity funding and strategic investors.
- Small business. Work with an Australian small business and don't get lost in the bureaucracy of large financial institutions.
How to apply for a Springboard Capital Small Business Loan
A Springboard Capital Small Business Loan can only be applied for over the phone. To be eligible for a loan you will need to:
- Be an Australian business
- Have a fair credit history
To apply, you will need to provide basic business information and financial records such as:
- Monthly cash flow statements
- Business registration certificate
- Details of other loans and liabilities
- Gross annual turnover
Springboard Capital provides an alternative financing option for small businesses that are unable to get funding from banks. However, there are many other non-bank lenders to choose from, so be sure to compare all your available options before deciding on the loan product that's right for you.
Business lenders you can compare
Whilst we don't compare the Springboard Capital Small Business Loan directly, use the table below to see how they compare against other loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.