Up to $800 off sitewide
Spotlight Boxing Day sale 2022
Restock your craft cupboard for less during this year's Boxing Day event at Spotlight.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you're shopping for sewing and fabric supplies, craft and hobby kits or party products, you can rely on Spotlight to deliver an expanse of options to peruse. This retailer offers a diverse catalogue of products catering to craft-happy people featuring everything you need to keep yourself busy. Plus, the Boxing Day event has just landed and there's no better time of year to score huge discounts at this online store.
Check out all the hottest deals and discounts being offered throughout the 2022 Boxing Day sale at Spotlight.
We currently don't have any coupons for Spotlight at the moment, but check out these discount codes for other home interior, curtains and blinds retailers.
What products does Spotlight sell?
This popular retailer is known for its craft supplies. Explore a catalogue that's crammed with everything from fabric and sewing essentials to art supplies, beading products and beyond. And, Spotlight doesn't stop there! You'll also find a contemporary collection of ready-made homewares, as well as bathroom and bedroom furnishings. Style your home your way.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you relish the thrill of the hands-on in-store shopping experience during prolific seasonal sale events, take a trip to your local Spotlight on Boxing Day this year. A word of warning though: expect to be greeted by lengthy socially distanced queues, impossible parking scenarios and an overall stress-inducing atmosphere.
If all that is enough to put you off shopping on Boxing Day altogether, there is another option to consider: stay home and shop online instead. Access the very same deals and discounts from your favourite spot on the sofa via the sophisticated Spotlight online store.
What will be on sale during the Spotlight Boxing Day sale?
With the official details of the Spotlight Boxing Day event remaining under lock and key, we've been doing some research to bring you a viable prediction. In the past, this retailer has discounted a great selection of products from every one of its shopping categories by up to 65%. We're expecting to see something equally unmissable this time around too.
What is the Spotlight returns policy?
Unwanted products are eligible for return for any reason within 28 days of purchase for a refund or an exchange. Items must be returned in their original, unopened condition to meet the expected returns standards.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some useful tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the very best Boxing Day deals and discounts throughout the sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you set out on your sale shopping spree, it's a really good idea to get your finances in order first. Work out an affordable amount to splurge during the sales and stay within your limit to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Before hitting the Spotlight sales is the best time to really think about what you need to walk away from the sales with. Declutter your home and make space for all the new products you're planning to pick up. Create a list of everything you need to restock or intend to replace along with any new items you'd like to pick up on Boxing Day. This will give your sale shopping spree a focus and help you avoid deals and discounts on things you don't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Set aside a night or two to peruse the current catalogue. Pick out the items you like and add them to your basket before the sales start. This will help you to see just how much you stand to save when Boxing Day arrives while ensuring that you check out swiftly and avoid the risk of the products you really want selling out.
- Apply your coupon. It's becoming a popular trend for online retailers to offer customers a site-wide discount via the use of a promo code. If this happens on Boxing Day, take care to check that yours has been properly applied to maximise your savings.
- Do your research. Plenty of retailers stock the same products as those offered at Spotlight and as you're not actually guaranteed the best price here, make sure you perform a quick price comparison to avoid any later disappointment.
More guides on Finder
Back to School Laptops – Buying Guide
It's Back to School time and many families will be investing in a first laptop for their kids. But, what are the tings to watch out for when buying?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
10 items on sale right now for you to add to cart immediately
I spend 90% of my time in the sale section, so here are the hottest products for you to check out before they sell out.
Ask an Expert