Sportsgirl Promo Codes and Coupons August 2020: Up to 50% off
Use these codes to get a free shipping on your order from Sportsgirl.
Sportsgirl is an iconic Australian fashion brand that perfectly encapsulates the sunny, casual and on-trend style of young Aussie women. Sportsgirl’s clothes are affordable, accessible and flattering for all shapes and sizes. Shop the online store and get free shipping and a range of online-only promotions.
Sportsgirl promo codes and coupons
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Nov 2019||50% off swimwear||spl****|
|11 Jun 2020||Up to 70% off sale + new styles added||********|
|7 Jul 2020||$20 off your first order||********|
Sportsgirl Review | Pros and Cons
- Click & Collect. To use this free pick-up service, select Click & Collect at the checkout to choose a pick-up location and a time that's convenient for you.
- Free shipping. Standard shipping is free when you spend more than $50.
- 14-day returns. You can send your new items back for any reason within 14 days of delivery.
- Gift cards available. Send a present to a fashion lover and let them pick something perfect.
- No live chat. Get in touch with a representative from Sportsgirl via email or over the phone.
- Return shipping applies. If you return an item because you’ve changed your mind, you are responsible for the return shipping costs.
How can I get free shipping with Sportsgirl?
Orders over $50 are shipped for free to Australian addresses. Orders under $50 incur a flat fee of $10 to deliver. Packages are sent with Australia Post and take 3–5 business days to arrive. International delivery is available to many countries worldwide.
What forms of payment does Sportsgirl accept?
- American Express
What is the Sportsgirl returns policy?
You can return online orders within 14 days of delivery. Your purchase must be returned unwashed, unworn and with all the original swing tags attached. Some items are not eligible for return including jewellery and underwear, for hygienic reasons.
Ask an Expert