With an amazing selection of clothing and accessories for men and women to purchase online, Sportscraft is one of Australia’s biggest clothing retailers.
Sportscraft is an iconic Australian brand and is well known for the great quality, consistent fit and craftsmanship of its clothing. It carries an extensive range of clothing and accessories for both men and women, with every product designed to suit the Australian lifestyle. Whether you need everyday clothes, clothes for work, an outfit for a special occasion or a fabulous bag, Sportscraft has it all in the one location. Sales and discount codes offer you the opportunity to save even more on your purchases.
Sportscraft promo codes and discount vouchers for March 2017
|Up to 60% off: Mid-season sale||
Deal expires 27 Mar 2017
|Get up to 60% off in the Sportscraft mid-season sale. Limited stock.||
Last verified 21 Mar 2017
|Shop the Sportscraft sale||Check out the sale section of Sportscraft for deals and bargains||
Last verified 31 Oct 2016
|Sportscraft - Extra 20% off sale for vips||Vips can receive an extra 20% off sale for only 7 days while shopping online at Sportscraft.com.au||
Last verified 14 Sep 2016
|Get 10% off full-priced merchandise||Sign up to become a VIP Sportscraft member for 10% off full price merchandise and exclusive invites to VIP events and sales||
Last verified 30 Dec 2015
|10% off full price items when you join the VIP newsletter||Get 10% off full price items when you join the VIP newsletter at Sportscraft||
Last verified 16 Nov 2015
How do I use my promo code?
How do I use my Sportscraft promo code?
1. Look through the codes available on finder.com.au and select the one that is right for you. You will then be safely redirected to the Sportscraft website.
2. Browse the products available to look for items you want. When you find items that you wish to buy, click the ‘Add to My Bag’ button located at the bottom of the page.
3. Continue this process until you have selected everything you need.
4. When you’re ready to purchase your items, hover the mouse over your bag in the top right-hand corner of the page and click ‘Checkout’.
5. You will be prompted to either check out as a guest, log in with your account or create your own account. Select the option that best suits you.
6. If you aren’t a member, you next will have to input your delivery information and then click ‘Continue’.
7. The next step is to enter your billing information and promotional code. Simply enter your promotional code at the bottom of the page in the ‘Enter Gift Certificate or Promotion Code’ section.
8. Enter your payment details to finalise your purchase.
9. Congratulations! You’ve now successfully saved money by using your discount code.
Pros and cons of Sportscraft
- Great selection of products. Sportscraft offers clothing and accessories for men and women, with something to suit just about everyone in the extensive range.
- Australian company. Sportscraft is a reputable Australian brand, meaning you can have the satisfaction of purchasing from and supporting an Australian company.
- Returns and exchanges. You can return any items purchased online to any physical Sportscraft store.
- Shipping costs apply. Delivery costs start from $10.
Shipping guide for Sportscraft
After you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email that lets you know Sportscraft has received your order and is preparing it for dispatch. You will also receive a follow up email letting you know your order has been shipped, when it will arrive and your consignment number so you can track your order.
The time it takes to receive your product depends on what delivery method you select. You can either opt for 3-5 days delivery or same-day delivery (before 18:00 or 18:00 - 20:00).
Sportscraft uses different courier services depending on whether it’s a domestic or international order. Australia Post is used for domestic orders and TOLL Priority for International orders. You can track the location of your delivery at any time after dispatchment.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Sportscraft
You can return any Sportscraft items that you purchase online (excluding gift vouchers and outlet items) to any freestanding Sportscraft store. If you purchased a Sportscraft signature item or purchased using PayPal, these items can only be returned to the online store. Unfortunately, you cannot exchange discounted items bought online. You also can’t return your online purchases to a Myer or David Jones store.
Refunds, exchanges and returns can be made under the following conditions:
- The item must be unworn, unwashed and have its original tags
- You need the original receipt along with the items you are returning
- All items must be returned within 21 days of the order date
Top picks from Sportscraft
|Drape Texture Jacket||Dianna Dress||Crawford Boots|
|Maddox Two Button Jacket||Freeman Chino||The Volley O.C Shoe|
About Sportscraft and its history
Sportscraft was founded in 1914 and is one of Australia’s leading clothing merchants. It has more than 50 freestanding stores in Australia and New Zealand and is also located in Myer and David Jones stores. In total, Sportscraft is sold in more than 200 locations and online.
Sportscraft aims to provide inspiration to men and women with clothing and accessories that reflect authentic Australian style.