Spend summer in Europe with Etihad flights from $1,004
6 hot destinations starting from one low price.
Etihad Airways is taking you to the skies on a last minute European summer vacay with flights down to $1,004 return for journeys from now until 31 May 2019.
That's almost a whole year's worth of travel dates to pick and choose from.
Pick from six hot destinations and you could be spending two weeks with the Queen in London, chasing leprechauns and searching for pots of gold in Dublin, dancing through the night in Madrid, climbing the Colosseum in Rome and delighting in baguettes and croissants (daily) in Paris. The activities are endless. Yes, really.
Sample flights to hop onto include:
- Perth - Dublin from $1,004 return.
- Melbourne - Manchester from $1,217 return.
- Sydney - London from $1,301.
- Brisbane - Madrid from $1,369 return.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Compared to rival airlines such as Qatar Airways, who is also sporting a Europe flight sale at the moment, you're looking at highly competitive fares. There are mere dollars in it here but with Etihad you have a wider range of travel dates to fly in.
- Airline: Great. Etihad is a 5-star full-service carrier where checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are included in your fare.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in Abu Dhabi which can be kept short to keep travel time to a minimum.
- Weather: Great. With a whole year's worth of travel dates available, including summer and Christmas, you have ample choice of seasons here.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals