Spend 11 days in China with flights and accommodation from $777 per person
See more of China for less with this steal of a package from Groupon.
Missed out on last year's massive China tour package sale for $777? Well, it's back and somehow an even better deal than before.
The latest tour package includes return flights to China from Melbourne or Sydney, nine nights' accommodation twin share, daily breakfast, sightseeing and entrance fees plus local transport in China and an English-speaking tour guide. It even includes 20kg of checked luggage on your flight.
With recent flight sales to China from $634 return, we think this is beyond a great deal.
This 11-day trip includes stays in Beijing (4 nights), Wuxi (1 night), Suzhou (1 night), Hangzhou (1 night) and Shanghai (2 nights).
Highlights of the tour include the following:
- A boat ride on West Lake in Hangzhou, famous for its historical sites and serene beauty.
- Visit the Lingering Garden in Suzhou and a silk-spinning mill to learn about silk production from start to finish.
- Ride a high-speed bullet train from Beijing to Wuxi, known as the land of fish and rice.
- Explore Tiananmen Square, home to the Monument to the People's Heroes and the Mausoleum of Chairman Mao Zedong.
- See the majestic Great Wall of China and learn about its construction.
Travelling solo? If you can't manage to wrangle an extra person to go along, you can pay a single supplement of $580 and you'll get to enjoy a room to yourself.
Departures are available for select dates between now and September 2020, with some high season dates collecting a higher price of $999 per person. We suggest aiming for the low season dates from April to June as well as September for the best time to visit China.
Ready to book? You'll need to head over to Groupon and purchase a voucher for the tour.
There is no end date listed on the offer, so we recommend you book early to secure your ideal date as this deal won't last long.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do