Speedy Finance Personal Loan
With Speedy Finance, customers can borrow up to $5,000 and receive their funds quickly.
Maximum loan amount
Within 24 hours
Term of loan
How does borrowing work?
The process of getting a Speedy Finance Personal Loan begins by an applicant submitting an online loan enquiry. They can expect a representative at Speedy Finance to get in contact with them shortly after. The next step is for the applicant to complete and submit a loan application. Speedy Finance will then review the application and will let you know of its decision soon after. Upon approval of the loan, funds will be disbursed into the successful applicant's nominated bank account.
Once a successful applicant receives the loan, they will have to start making repayments in accordance to the contract’s terms and conditions until they have repaid the loan completely with the additional interest payments and fees.
Comparison of payday loans
Whilst we don't compare loans from Speedy Finance directly, use the tables below to see how they compare against other short term loans
What features are on offer?
Speedy Finance’s short-term loans come with a number of features that require attention:
- Low minimum amount. When someone applies for a Speedy Finance loan, they can borrow as little as $300, so they don’t have to end up borrowing more than they actually need. The more someone borrows, the more they'll end up paying in the form of interest.
- Use funds for various purposes. Customers can use proceeds from a Speedy Finance Personal Loan for different reasons like paying bills, repairing their car, or dealing with an unexpected emergency.
- Quick processing of a no-obligation enquiry. After someone submits their initial enquiry, they can expect a response in less than 60 seconds. What helps is that there is no obligation attached to the loan enquiry and it does not qualify as an application. Only if someone's meet Speedy Finance’s initial criteria do they move forward with their application.
- Bad credit applications allowed. Speedy Money understands that not everybody has perfect credit history, and customers can apply for this Personal Loan even if you have poor credit history, provided that they have the ability to repay.
How much does a Personal Loan from Speedy Finance cost?
Just how much a Speedy Money loan would end up costing depends on the amount that someone borrows, because what they repay includes interest, and the amount they borrow has a direct bearing on the total interest payable. They'll also have to pay various fees and charges associated with this short term loan.
Keep in mind that loan amounts over $2,000 do not fall under the Government cap of 24% (a 20% establishment fee and 4% monthly fees), so customers will likely pay different amounts for higher loan amounts. The cap for loans up to to $5,000 is a $400 establishment fee and 48% p.a. (including all other fees and charges).
Once Speedy Finance approves a loan application, it provides customers with a loan contract that they can refer to for the loan’s terms and conditions, as well as all associated fees and charges. Only after an applicant goes through this document carefully and understands everything that entering into the loan contract will ential, should they consider accepting the loan.
How to apply with Speedy Finance
To apply for a Speedy Finance Personal Loan prospective borrowers have to submit an online enquiry through the Speedy Finance website. Before submitting an enquiry, prospective applicants should first establish whether or not they meet the required eligibility criteria, they must:
- Be over 18 years old
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Have a regular source of income
As part of the loan application process customers have to provide different types of information so that Speedy Finance can verify their credentials and their ability to repay. Documentation that will need to be provided to Speedy Finance includes the following:
- Proof of identification in the form of an Australian driver’s license, passport, or Medicare card
- The applicant's employer’s name and contact details
- Proof of income in the form of payslips or bank statements
- Details about all existing debts like loans, credit cards, and overdrafts
A Speedy Finance Personal Loan may be an appealing option to some borrowers, however there are a number of similar loans on the market that may have more appropriate features for an individual borrower's circumstances, so it’s best that everyone compares a few before applying.