Speedy Finance is just that – borrow up to $3,500 and enjoy quick processing of your loan
With years of experience in this field, Speedy Finance provides quick and easy personal and business loan solutions and aims to provide financial relief to its customers in the quickest possible manner.
You can apply for a Personal Loan between $300 and $3,500 through Speedy Finance, and once you receive the money you can use it for just about any worthwhile purpose. After you submit your application, a Speedy Finance representative discusses suitable repayment options with you, and even though what you’re essentially getting is a short-term loan, you can still look forward to repayment flexibility.
What to know before you borrow
Speedy Finance is a registered business with an Australian Credit License number and is a member of the Financiers Association of Australia. It offers loans for a variety of personal and business reasons, from debt consolidation to getting a second mortgage.
The process of getting a Speedy Finance Personal Loan begins by your submitting an online loan enquiry, and you can expect a Speedy Finance representative to contact you shortly. The next step is to complete and submit your loan application. Speedy Finance then reviews your application, and will let you know of its decision soon after. Upon approval of the loan, your funds will be disbursed into your nominated bank account.
Once you receive the money you have to start making repayments in accordance to the contract’s terms and conditions until you repay the loan completely.
Comparison of Payday Loans
Whilst we don't compare loans from Speedy Finance directly, use the tables below to see how they compare against other short term loans
What features are on offer?
Speedy Finance’s short-term loans come with a number of features that require your attention:
- Low minimum amount. When you’re applying for a Speedy Finance loan you can borrow as little as $300, so you don’t have to end up borrowing more than you actually need. Know that the more you borrow, the more you’ll end up paying in the form of interest as you'll have more to repay.
- Use funds for various purposes. You can use proceeds from a Speedy Finance Personal Loan for different reasons like going on a holiday, paying bills, repairing your car, or dealing with an unexpected emergency.
- Quick processing of a no-obligation enquiry. After you submit your initial enquiry you can expect a response in less than 60 seconds. What helps is that there is no obligation attached to your loan enquiry and it does not qualify as an application. Only if you meet Speedy Finance’s initial criteria do you move forward with your application.
- Bad credit applications allowed. Speedy Money understands that not everybody has perfect credit history, and you can apply for this Personal Loan even if you have poor credit history, provided you have the ability to repay.
How much does a Personal Loan from Speedy Finance cost?
Just how much a Speedy Money loan would end up costing depends on the amount you borrow, because what you repay includes interest, and the amount you borrow has a direct bearing on the total interest payable. You’ll also have to pay various fees and charges associated with this short term loan.
Keep in mind that loan amounts over $2,000 do not fall under the Government cap of 24%, so you will likely pay more for those higher loan amounts.
Once Speedy Finance approves your loan application, it provides you with a loan contract that you can refer to for the loan’s terms and conditions as well as all associated fees and charges. Only after you go through this document carefully should you consider accepting the loan.
How to apply with Speedy Finance
To apply for a Speedy Finance Personal Loan you have to submit an online enquiry through the Speedy Finance website. Before you do, establish if you meet the required eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
- You are over 18 years old
- You are a permanent resident of Australia
- You have a regular source of income
As part of the loan application process you have to provide different types of information so Speedy Finance can verify your credentials and your ability to repay. As a result, keep the following close at hand.
- Proof of identification in the form of your Australian driver’s license, passport, or Medicare card
- Your employer’s name and contact details
- Proof of income in the form of payslips or bank statements
- Details about all existing debts like loans, credit cards, and overdrafts
A Speedy Finance Personal Loan can help you take control of your finances, but know that you can find similar features in other loans, so it’s best that you compare a few before applying.