If you're planning a trip to the USA, Canada or anywhere else for that matter, the Super World policy has got you covered
If you are going abroad, it is important to ensure you select the right travel insurance cover for your needs. Travel insurance is a great way of having protection and peace of mind you need when you are heading overseas. SCTI provides a range of policies including the comprehensive Southern Cross Travel Insurance Super World policy.
SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada Policy Options
At SCTI you can select from a range of policy options, so finding the perfect insurance for your needs is not difficult. If you are an adult travelling on your own, or a single adult with dependent children, the individual insurance policy is the right option for you. If you and your partner are travelling, with or without dependent children, then the family plan is the most suitable option. You can also choose from single trip cover for a specific trip or annual multi-trip cover for an unlimited number of trips for up to no longer than 90 days each time, depending on your needs and preferences.
Where you can Travel with SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan
With SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan you can travel to destinations all around the world, including the United States and Canada. It is important to remember that SCTI’s other plans do not cover the USA and Canada.
What is Covered by SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan?
You will benefit from a variety of protective features when you choose SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan, which means that you can enjoy your time away safe in the knowledge that if something should go awry you will have quality protection in place. The cover you get with SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan includes:
- Medical and evacuation. SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan provides cover in the event of a medical or dental emergency while you are away and covers you should you experience the unfortunate event of being hopsitalised while overseas. Cover under this section includes:
- reimbursement for actual and reasonable medical expenses arising from unexpected emergency medical treatment while travelling
- cover of expenses arising from the need for emergency dental treatment
- a cash allowance if you are hospitalised for more than 72 hours continuously while on your travels
- cover for additional travel or accommodation should you unexpectedly become ill or injured
- the cost of a return flight for a nominated person to travel from Australia if you are travelling alone and are hospitalised for more than ten days
- cover for funeral expenses or the return of your remains in the event of your death while you are away.
- Changes to your journey. Many people experience delays, disruption, and cancellations when it comes to their travel plans, often due to unforeseen circumstances. This travel insurance covers you for the following:
- if an unexpected event means that you have to cancel or alter your plans to travel
- if your travel is interrupted for more than twelve hours while you are away
- if an unexpected situation results in you having to curtail your trip and head back to Australia
- if there are delays or cancellations relating to a special event you were set to be attending.
- Baggage and personal items. Most of us are reliant on our personal items and belongings that we take with us, so if it goes missing, is delayed, gets damaged, or is stolen it can leave us lost and out of pocket. With SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan you can benefit from:
- luggage or belongings that get stolen, are damaged, or are lost while you are away
- delays where you are waiting for more than twelve hours to receive your luggage from the time you arrive at your destination.
- Cash and travel documents. Another major worry for many travellers is the risk of something happening to their cash or travel documents. With SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan you can benefit from cover of:
- the theft, damage or loss of your cash, bank cards or travel documents while you are away up to a specified maximum limit.
- Personal accident. If you are unfortunate enough to have an accident while you are away, it is good to know that you are covered. This travel insurance plan covers you for:
- cover for total and permanent disablement as a result of an accident/injury you sustain while away
- cover for the loss of income as a result of injuries sustained from an accident
- payment to your estate in the event of your death during your journey, as a direct result of an accident
- cover for legal expenses in relation to your death.
- Personal liability. Some unexpected events and circumstances could result in you being held legally liable for damages and costs. With SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan, you will have protection in place so that you are covered for personal liability in the event that you find yourself in this sort of situation while you are away.
- Rental vehicle excess. When you hire a rental vehicle you are covered by SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada for any excess you may be liable to pay should the rental car be damaged or stolen. Apply for Southern Cross Travel Insurance World – Includes USA & Canada plan
Apply for Southern Cross Travel Insurance World – Includes USA & Canada Plan Review
With so many valuable benefits, this is an excellent travel insurance choice for those who are travelling to destinations around the world, including the USA and Canada. When you are covered by SCTI’s World – Includes USA & Canada plan, you can travel with peace of mind in the knowledge that you have comprehensive cover.