Enjoy flights to South Africa from $976 with this Etihad sale
Johannesburg is at your fingertips.
It's time to see the wonders of South Africa with Etihad flights to Johannesburg now on sale. Go wild with a jungle safari, tour the Cradle of Humankind or see the country from new heights in a hot air balloon.
The cheapest fares are starting from $976 return from Adelaide to Johannesburg. We found these flights are travelling between late-May to mid-June.
These flights are also taking off from Melbourne to Johannesburg starting from $1,043 and Brisbane to Johannesburg from $1,058 return.
The travel dates run from January to August 2020, but specific dates apply depending on your chosen flight.
If you're flying out from Sydney, you can score flights from $1,055 or Perth to Johannesburg from $1,041 return. Keep in mind that these airfares will be flying with Qatar Airways and stop over in Doha.
Don't wait around too long because these fares are flying off the shelves. Book your airfares with Skyscanner now.
These flights aren't part of a specific sale, so fares will be available until they sell out.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. A good deal for flights from Australia to South Africa is anything under $1,500 with full price fares usually coming in at $1,850 return. You save nearly half of a full price ticket with return flights starting at $1,055 from Sydney to Johannesburg.
- Airline: Great. Etihad is a full-service airline. This means that checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are included in your airfares.
- Travel time: Good. Airfares in this sale do have one to two stopovers. All fares stop over in Abu Dhabi.
- Weather: Great. The best time to travel to South Africa is April to October. This is when weather is warm and dry but you'll also avoid peak season crowds.
- 5 cheapest places to visit when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now