TikTok star Sophia Begg has just launched her style edit with Beginning Boutique
These pieces under $100 are a need for your summer wardrobe.
The Australian teen with 201.7k followers on TikTok seemingly blew up overnight and her latest collection with Beginning Boutique only confirms her pathway to major fame.
@sophadophaa found her beginning by sharing her OOTDs and clothing hauls on TikTok. With an eye for picking out trendy pieces, she quickly became every Aussie girl's style inspo and even sold out items everywhere.
The 39 piece edit features Sophia's wardrobe essentials consisting of cute basics and a wide range of colourful party fits (perfect for post-lockdown IMO). From staple pants, to cute crop tops, to stunning matching sets, Sophia has got your back for the summer!
The best thing about it? All pieces are under $100. Here are some of our fave looks from the collection that we think you'll love.
1. Jojo Crop Top Green | $39.99
This gorgeous top is giving us major beach party vibes. Pair it with the matching midi skirt for a sleek look or dress it down with a pair of white pants for a tropical feel.
2. Clara Black Lace Cami | $49.99
This dainty top is the perfect addition to your 'jeans and a cute top' wardrobe. This cami is another easy piece to dress up or dress down depending on what you're feeling. Pair it with leather jeans like the model for a night look or make it more casual with some denim and a pair of sneakers.
3. Primrose Pink Knit Shorts | $49.99
Partied too hard post-lockdown and need a break? These knit shorts are the perfect piece to throw on for lounging around at home in style.
4. Ingrid Red Maxi Skirt | $69.99
Bright colours and patterned fabrics are a big trend right now and we expect to see them everywhere this summer. Have fun mixing and matching this skirt with pieces you already have or take the plunge and get the matching top. Either way, we know you'll be grabbing everyone's attention.
5. Glastonbury Festival Dress Green | $79.99
This mesh cutout dress is a bit more risqué but is an absolute jawdropper. Show off that bod with a swimsuit set underneath or experiment with layering to create a unique look.
- 10 Aussie fashion TikTok creators you need to follow
- Debby Ryan just revealed her fave beauty products and these are the ones we back
- Billie Eilish is dropping her first fragrance ‘Eilish’
- Two Broke Chicks Podcast Episode #104: Career tips from the ultimate work wives
- TikTok star Sophia Begg has just launched her style edit with Beginning Boutique