Sony Xperia 10 Plus: Features | Pricing | Specs
With its large 21:9 screen, the Xperia 10 Plus promises a cinema-scale experience on the go.
Power, storage and battery
|Launch price (RRP)||$0|
It's becoming increasingly common for smartphone manufacturers to develop two versions of their phones these days: a regular model and a "Pro" or "Plus" model with a bigger screen and often more RAM or a faster processor. It's an approach designed to capture both the regular smartphone buyer as well as folks who want the biggest and best device money can buy.
Per its announcement at MWC 2019, Sony is joining in on this trend with its latest batch of Xperia smartphones. Alongside the Xperia 10, Sony revealed a souped-up Xperia 10 Plus that follows the standard "Plus" approach to a T: more screen, more RAM and a more powerful processor.
- 6.5-inch full HD display
- 21:9 aspect ratio
- Dual-lens 12MP/8MP rear camera
- 21:9 video recording
- Snapdragon 636 is a solid mid-range processor
- 4GB of RAM is a nice improvement over the Xperia 10
- 3,000mAh battery
- Support for fast-charging
Pricing and availability
- Sony has not provided an Australian release date or any pricing information yet