Sony Xperia 1 vs Samsung Galaxy S10
Should you buy a Samsung Galaxy S10 or wait for the Sony Xperia 1?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 will shortly be gracing our store shelves here in Australia, and Samsung would no doubt be delighted if you opted to buy its latest flagship.
While Samsung has enjoyed remarkable success with its flagship Galaxy S phones in recent years, it's not been without competition in the Android arena. Sony's sales don't appear to be have been anywhere near as healthy, and it's currently not clear when its new flagship Xperia 1 might land Down Under. You could always import one, however.
But should you?
Sony's marketing of its new Sony Xperia 1 handset is that it's capable of cinema-grade experiences thanks to that new 21:9 4K display and camera array.
However, Samsung's no slouch with regards to camera features or display quality, and its Dynamic AMOLED display is said to currently be the industry's best mobile display.
Here's how the two phones compare at a specifications level:
- Motorola Moto G7 Plus: Features | Specifications | Pricing
- Best Vodafone phones 2019: The 10 top phones you can buy on the Vodafone network
- Best phones 2019: The 10 top smartphones you can buy
- Best Android phones 2019: The 10 top Android phones you can buy
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ review: Great performance, but battery life should be better