Take advantage of super savings from one of the leading sellers of technology products – not just in Australia, but in the world – when you use eCoupon code.
Sony promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2019
Popular Sony coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|21 Dec 2018||Sign up & get FREE shipping on all orders||********|
About Sony Coupon Codes
The name Sony is recognizable in any part of the world. Here in Australia, it's one of the best providers of technology products. Sony may not be an Australian company, but it has managed to garner much liking from Australians. Some of the products you’ll find at Sony include: TVs, DVD players, tablets, cameras, game consoles, Smartphones, and much more. For professional products, Sony stocks a range of visual communication and broadcasting solution items.
You can access Sony products throughout Australia, but the one place where you're guaranteed of genuine products is the Sony online store.
How do I use my Sony eCoupon code?
- Select the promo code you wish to use from the list provided. Copy the code.
- Visit Sony Australia online.
- Start shopping by browsing through the various categories of products.
- Click on the specific category to start shopping.
- Select the item you wish to buy and click on your shopping cart.
- Continue this process for any other items you wish to purchase. Click on ‘proceed to purchase point’ when you’re ready to pay.
- Checkout using your preferred payment and apply the promo code before you confirm payment.
- Click ‘redeem’ to validate your purchase. Then, ‘proceed to purchase point’.
- Congratulations!You’ve successfully ordered from Sony and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Sony
- Variety of products: Sony has a world of products which you can use for both personal and professional purposes. The company sells everything from ebook readers to Smartphones, computers, storage media, projectors, industrial cameras, game consoles and much more. You have all your needs covered including entertainment.
- Quality guarantee: Sony is renowned for good reason; the company has built a reputation for its quality and innovative products. You are also assured of genuine Sony products when you make purchases from Sony’s online store.
- Secure shopping: Shopping is secured and you don’t have to worry about your credit card information.
- Convenience: The convenience that comes with shopping online is unmatched.
- Shipping rates: Shipping rates may and these are charged depending on the weight of the product. The heavier your order, the more you will have to pay for shipping.
Shipping guide for Sony
Delivery is conducted throughout mainland Australia and in Tasmania as well. Shipping durations will vary depending on the delivery location; rural deliveries may take as long as 10 days. Multiple orders enjoy one delivery unless specified otherwise. Shipping time begins a day after the payment has been approved.
Shipping rates apply and these are mainly calculated based on the weight of the order. Orders weighing less than 2kg will be charged $9.95 while those weighing between 2.1kg and 10kg will be charged $12.95. Orders weighing between 10.1kgs and 20 kg are charged 19.95 while large orders weighing more than 20kg will be charged $29.95.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Sony
Sony is keen in making sure that its customers are satisfied with their purchase. Get in touch with customer service using the telephone numbers provided. A returns pack will then be sent to you within 3-5 working days and you are required to pack the item securely with its original packaging material. FIx the yellow label delivered with the box and return the package.
You will receive a call from a courier with 6-10 days to arrange a suitable date and time to collect the item. Sony store will get in touch with you in 11-14 days having inspected and confirmed your need for a refund or replacement.
About Sony and its history
Sony is a Japanese company that was established in May 7 1946. The company which has a history spanning 68 years has still maintained Tokyo as its headquarters though it has since spread on to have a presence in almost all countries. It’s safe to say that Sony is a brand that is sold in all countries and this is because they offer a wide array of useful products.
Sony products can now be bought online in Australia which is quite convenient and you can browse through their consumer, professional and entertainment products.