Experts in solo travel tours of Australia
When travelling by yourself in Australia, you should only travel with the best.
From pristine beaches to the dusty Red Centre, Australia captures the imagination of many travellers.
If you’re thinking of exploring it on your own but are budgeted by time or cost, a curated tour is ideal for ticking all the “must-dos” off your bucket list without the worry and stress of personal organisation and navigation.
Plus, you might even meet a couple of mates on tour to hang around with for a beer at the pub in the evenings. That’s pretty sweet, eh?
Solo travellers looking for non-stop adventures along the East Coast and through the Outback will find exactly what they're looking for with Contiki.
- 34 different Australia tours available ranging from 3-day snorkelling adventures to 25-day cross-country journeys
- Limited to just 18-35s
- Last-minute, early payment, past-passenger and multi-trip booking discounts available
Go to Contiki website
View coupon codes for Contiki
Viator is a TripAdvisor-owned company that offers tours for almost every style and budget worldwide. Its Australian tours include helicopter rides, sailing trips, onshore excursions, food, wine, watersports and sightseeing.
- Experiences are verified by user reviews
- New tours added constantly
- Low-price guarantee or Viator will refund the difference
- Ideal for solo travellers looking for day tour options or short breaks
Go to Viator website
View coupon codes for Viator
Top deals on solo travel tours of Australia