Experts in solo travel tours of Australia
When travelling by yourself in Australia, you should only travel with the best.
From pristine beaches to the dusty Red Centre, Australia captures the imagination of many travellers.
If you’re thinking of exploring it on your own but are budgeted by time or cost, a curated tour is ideal for ticking all the “must-dos” off your bucket list without the worry and stress of personal organisation and navigation.
Plus, you might even meet a couple of mates on tour to hang around with for a beer at the pub in the evenings. That’s pretty sweet, eh?
Solo travellers looking for non-stop adventures along the East Coast and through the Outback will find exactly what they're looking for with Contiki.
- 34 different Australia tours available ranging from 3-day snorkelling adventures to 25-day cross-country journeys
- Limited to just 18-35s
- Last-minute, early payment, past-passenger and multi-trip booking discounts available
Go to Contiki website
View coupon code for Contiki
2. STA Travel
Specialising in youth and budget travel, STA can help you explore your backyard on a shoestring budget with like-minded and similar-aged travellers. Many of STA’s trips keep close to the coast so if sun-kissed shores and watersports are on your list, hit
- Tours curated for 18-35 year olds available
- A wide variety of tours include Sydney and Cairns
- Tours as short as three days are available – perfect for long weekends
- Options for tours that don’t require single supplements
Go to STA Travel website
View coupon code for STA Travel
Viator is a TripAdvisor-owned company that offers tours for almost every style and budget worldwide. Its Australian tours include helicopter rides, sailing trips, onshore excursions, food, wine, watersports and sightseeing.
- Experiences are verified by user reviews
- New tours added constantly
- Low-price guarantee or Viator will refund the difference
- Ideal for solo travellers looking for day tour options or short breaks
Go to Viator website
View coupon code for Viator
Top deals on solo travel tours of Australia
Great Barrier Reef cruises and snorkelling trips form $90
Book a cruise, snorkelling, or diving trip out to the Great Barrier Reef from just $90 per person.