SOLBody: Everything we know so far about ColourPop’s new sister brand
Image: Instagram user solbody
Find out when and where you can get your hands on the range of glowing body products.
Does the team behind ColourPop sleep? We don't think so. After releasing the Uh-Huh Honey collection, the new Zodiac collection with KathleenLights and the Watermelon collection all in the last few months, the brand is back with something brand new. ColourPop's newest sister brand is here! Are you ready for body products? May I add, affordable body products? Introducing SOLBody and the first product launch from the brand is a fabulous range of dry body oils.
When can you get your hands on the first launch from SOLBody? Mark your calendars and set those reminders for 17 July! If you're living on the east coast of Australia, it's going to be a late night with the products dropping at 1am on the 18 July. The one and only place to purchase is ColourPop.
The Shimmering Dry Body Oils provide you with a flawless sheen, thanks to the luminous pearls infused into the dry oil. They smell delicious and look super sparkly. As you blend, the pigment sheers out, leaving you with a natural glow. Just like everything else from ColourPop, all the products are vegan and cruelty-free.
There are four different shades to choose from and there is a colour for everyone. From lightest to darkest:
- Platinum – ivory with silver and gold pearls
- Soft Gold – champagne with silver and gold pearls
- Warm Gold – warm gold with silver and pink pearls
- Bronze – bronze gold with copper pearls
Of course, you need the perfect brush to apply your dry body oil. So, SOLBody is providing you with the ultimate body brush to buff and blend the pigment and shimmer into your skin. The brush is super fluffy and dense – streaks just don't exist! You can pick up the individual Shimmer Body Oils, just the brush or the full collection.
Images: Instagram user trendmood1
- THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
- Rowi Singh x Mountain and Moon: How this iconic jewellery collection came to life
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- David Jones sale: 30% off designer brands + top 5 picks
- THE OUTNET sale: Which designer brands gets 80% off?