Sofia Richie’s collaboration with Pretty Little Thing is here
The club wear-inspired collection is on sale now.
We've been waiting with bated breath for the this collaboration to arrive since it was announced at the beginning of October. Pretty Little Thing have been tantalising us all for the last week with an Instagram count down, featuring key pictures of Sofia Richie from the campaign imagery. And now at long last it's here!
The 30+ piece range is a social and party-inspired collection, featuring functional pieces that are on trend but also affordable. The clothes range from club wear to street style and all exude a sense of modern LA glamour. The campaign shots feature Sofia out and about, walking the streets and chilling in dive bars. The images have been shot in low light and emphasise the party-glam theme of the collections
The 18-year-old model and socialite is the perfect brand ambassador for this club wear campaign. With an established street-meets-sexy sense of style, Sofia Richie is a fashion and lifestyle pin-up girl for millennials.
The timing of the collection release couldn't be better for Australian girls who are heading into the summer party season. With prices starting at $20, the pieces in this collection are so affordable, you can buy a few!
Head to Pretty Little Thing here to view the entire collection or scroll down to see our favourite pieces so far.
- Nike’s Pro Hijab is now available and here’s everything you need to know!
- Pantone’s 2018 colour is Ultra Violet and here are all the products you’ll need!
- This Christian Louboutin x Star Wars collab is out of this world
- Get the look with THE ICONIC’s brand new visual search feature
- Everything you need to know about the Princess Polly x Cartia Mallan collab