Soak up the sun in Hawaii with Jetstar flights from $199 each way
Say aloha to your next tropical vacation.
Budget airline Jetstar has just unveiled sale fares to Hawaii with prices starting at $199 one-way. It's all part of the airline's Endless Beaches promotion, which also offers savings on dozens of coastal destinations across Australia and South-East Asia.
The very best fares are from Sydney or Melbourne to Honolulu starting from $199 each way.
You can also score discounted flights to Honolulu from Hobart for $261, from Gold Coast for $286 and from Brisbane for $325.
Flights are for select travel dates from April to November, depending on where you're flying from. Check out the full list of prices and dates below.Hurry on over to Skyscanner to search for and book your flight - because they're only on sale until midnight 18 February.
How good are these Hawaii fares?
- Price: Great. To be honest, we did scope out some $358 return flights recently but those were for limited dates in March only, the rainiest time to visit Hawaii. $199 return is as low as you can expect prices to get unless it's a Return for Free sale.
- Airline: Great. It's true that Jetstar is a low-cost carrier but it's considered one of the best in the Australia/Pacific region.
- Travel time: Great. Sydney and Melbourne flights are direct. Flights from other cities require a stop-over.
- Weather: Great. While you have a wide range of dates to choose from, we'd suggest aiming for dates between April-May and September-October. These shoulder months offer a balance of well-priced accommodation, fewer crowds and dry sunny days.
Grab that Hawaii flights now:
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?