Soak up the sun in Hawaii with Jetstar flights from $423 return
Your future is looking very bright right now.
How good are these Jetstar fares?
- Price: Great. When flights drop below $500 return on Jetstar you know you're scoring an amazing deal. At best we've seen them as low as $405 return this year so these aren't a far cry off.
- Airline: Great. Jetstar is a low-cost carrier and as such, all fares are seat only. Checked luggage, meals and entertainment will cost extra. It's regarded as the best low-cost airline in Australia according to Skytrax Airline Awards.
- Travel time: Great. All flights in this sale are direct, saving you time.
- Weather: Good. Mixed set of dates is included in the sale, ranging from November 2018 to May 2019. This encompasses the dry season from April to September. Choose your travel dates wisely for the better summer break.
Part of Jetstar's network-wide spring sale are these incredibly low-priced fares to Hawaii.
They feature flights from Melbourne from $423 return, flights from Sydney from $427 return, flights from the Gold Coast or Brisbane from $565 return and flights from Adelaide from $590 return.
Travel is available from November 2018 to May 2019 though the sale itself is only available until midnight 4 September.
Snap up your tickets as these rock-bottom prices at Flight Centre.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open