Snooze discount codes and coupons November 2019
Get a discount on your new bed and mattress with these Snooze promo codes
It looks like we don't have any Snooze discount codes at the moment.
Popular Australian online mattress coupon codes
What you need to know about Snooze?
Snooze is an Australia bedding brand. It offers bed linen, mattresses, and bed frames for kids and adults.
Snooze stocks leading brands and has more than 80 stores Australia-wide. You can go into a store to try out and buy your new bed or shop the entire line in the online store. Delivery is available Australia-wide.
Snooze Review | Pros and Cons
- Lay-by available. Choose Afterpay at the checkout to shop now and pay later.
- Flat-rate shipping for smaller items. Smaller items like pillows and bedding are shipped for a flat $10 shipping fee.
- Delivery straight to your bedroom. The delivery service will make sure your new bed is delivered straight to the room of your choice.
- Shipping applies. Bulky items are delivered Australia wide but if you live more than 70 kilometres away from a Snooze store you may need to pay more.
- No change of mind returns. Online purchases cannot be returned if you change your mind once it's delivered.
How can I get free shipping for Snooze?
Shipping costs apply and are priced according to the size and weight of your item, and your delivery address. If your order is not bulky (pillows, sheets, and bedding) a flat $10 rate will be applied to your order. If your order is bulky (mattresses or bed frames) a flat $80 shipping fee will be applied if you live less than 35 kilometres away from a Snooze storeroom. A $125 charge will be applied if you live 35-70 kilometres away. If you live more than 70 kilometres away Snooze will be in touch to discuss a delivery fee.
What forms of payment does Snooze accept?
- American Express
What is the Snooze returns policy?
You can cancel your order within 24 hours of payment. However, you are not able to return your online purchases for reason of change of mind. If there is a problem with your order you should get in touch with customer service to arrange a refund, replacement, or repair.
Ask an Expert